Reach PC LASO Achievement Won't Pop

Hey, I just soloed the LASO playlist with Anti Cheat enabled and the “Why Do This To Yourself?” achievement was never given. Previously, clearing legendary under 3 hours didn’t immediately pop and I fixed that by starting Noble Actual and watching it through, but in this case, doing the same didn’t help. The playlist shows 12/12 so I’m not really sure what to do here.

Can this be fixed somehow?

Edit: This is in the Steam version, for reference.

Any achivement doesn’t unlock as far i saw, i got par score on exodus twice and I didn’t get the achievement

> 2533274810586248;1:
> Hey, I just soloed the LASO playlist with Anti Cheat enabled and the “Why Do This To Yourself?” achievement was never given. Previously, clearing legendary under 3 hours didn’t immediately pop and I fixed that by starting Noble Actual and watching it through, but in this case, doing the same didn’t help. The playlist shows 12/12 so I’m not really sure what to do here.
>
> Can this be fixed somehow?
>
> Edit: This is in the Steam version, for reference.

Try watching the epilogue again.

> 2533274809226598;3:
> > 2533274810586248;1:
> > Hey, I just soloed the LASO playlist with Anti Cheat enabled and the “Why Do This To Yourself?” achievement was never given. Previously, clearing legendary under 3 hours didn’t immediately pop and I fixed that by starting Noble Actual and watching it through, but in this case, doing the same didn’t help. The playlist shows 12/12 so I’m not really sure what to do here.
> >
> > Can this be fixed somehow?
> >
> > Edit: This is in the Steam version, for reference.
>
> Try watching the epilogue again.

Nope, watching Noble Actual, Epilogue, and Lone Wolf’s cinematics did nothing.

Edit: Actually, oddly after doing Epilogue and Lone Wolf’s part, I went back into the playlist menu and when I did, the achievement finally popped. Very strange.