Reach pack or silver/gold packs

just trying to figure out if I should drop all my points on the reach pick or am I better off buying a bunch of silver or gold packs in order to get reach armor. Obviously you’re guaranteed 3 in the reach pack but am I really not going to get 3 in 12 gold packs?

Thanks in advance!

If you really want the armor, otherwise skip it. I barely played this game and Reach was my favorite Halo, so insta-buy for me.

best getting a reach pack buddie :slight_smile:

Only get the reach pack if you absolutely can’t live without the reach armor

> 2533274801005107;1:
> just trying to figure out if I should drop all my points on the reach pick or am I better off buying a bunch of silver or gold packs in order to get reach armor. Obviously you’re guaranteed 3 in the reach pack but am I really not going to get 3 in 12 gold packs?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Just open silver and gold.

With the new upgrades to normal packs, you’re better off just buying silvers and golds. Completion of your collection should be a lot easier now that emblems don’t count as the two permanents per pack anymore.

> 2661949065475413;6:
> With the new upgrades to normal packs, you’re better off just buying silvers and golds. Completion of your collection should be a lot easier now that emblems don’t count as the two permanents per pack anymore.

Nice I didn’t know that about the emblems.

> 2533275017602303;7:
> > 2661949065475413;6:
> > With the new upgrades to normal packs, you’re better off just buying silvers and golds. Completion of your collection should be a lot easier now that emblems don’t count as the two permanents per pack anymore.
>
>
> Nice I didn’t know that about the emblems.

they don´t count anymore?
THANK GOD!
i was pi**ed so many times after opening up a silver pack and there were 2 emblems in it.

Bought a reach pack and got crap I think silver will work for me.

depends what you are trying to get I mean its probably more efficient to just buy gold’s and silvers