Reach needs maps with snow in it

Besides breakpoint, there’s none.

Some jungly/forerunner maps would be nice, too. Basically, I think we need more exotic, mysterious maps. Halo 2 was good at providing those.

I am hoping for a Containment remake.

> Some jungly/forerunner maps would be nice, too. Basically, I think we need more exotic, mysterious maps. Halo 2 was good at providing those.

I loved Delta Halo :smiley:

> > Some jungly/forerunner maps would be nice, too. Basically, I think we need more exotic, mysterious maps. Halo 2 was good at providing those.
>
> I loved Delta Halo :smiley:

Hi five! :smiley:

> > > Some jungly/forerunner maps would be nice, too. Basically, I think we need more exotic, mysterious maps. Halo 2 was good at providing those.
> >
> > I loved Delta Halo :smiley:
>
> Hi five! :smiley:

Were you as upset as I was at how they “remade” it in Reach? I wanted it to look like it did Halo 2, all ancient and what-not :frowning:

Edit, sorry I meant how they remade Sanctuary.

> > > > Some jungly/forerunner maps would be nice, too. Basically, I think we need more exotic, mysterious maps. Halo 2 was good at providing those.
> > >
> > > I loved Delta Halo :smiley:
> >
> > Hi five! :smiley:
>
> Were you as upset as I was at how they “remade” it in Reach? I wanted it to look like it did Halo 2, all ancient and what-not :frowning:
>
>
> Edit, sorry I meant how they remade Sanctuary.

Yes. Their re-make not only doesn’t look as good as the original, it doesn’t even play as well as the original :[

> > > > > Some jungly/forerunner maps would be nice, too. Basically, I think we need more exotic, mysterious maps. Halo 2 was good at providing those.
> > > >
> > > > I loved Delta Halo :smiley:
> > >
> > > Hi five! :smiley:
> >
> > Were you as upset as I was at how they “remade” it in Reach? I wanted it to look like it did Halo 2, all ancient and what-not :frowning:
> >
> >
> > Edit, sorry I meant how they remade Sanctuary.
>
> Yes. Their re-make not only doesn’t look as good as the original, it doesn’t even play as well as the original :[

Well Hang em High looks like a cool mysterious remake,

Damnation’s new look is awesome too.

And I think it was you Link I talked to about in the Halo Bullitan how it almost seemed that BS Angel hinted towards

Containment by saying that took longer then crouching across Containment.

> > > > > > Some jungly/forerunner maps would be nice, too. Basically, I think we need more exotic, mysterious maps. Halo 2 was good at providing those.
> > > > >
> > > > > I loved Delta Halo :smiley:
> > > >
> > > > Hi five! :smiley:
> > >
> > > Were you as upset as I was at how they “remade” it in Reach? I wanted it to look like it did Halo 2, all ancient and what-not :frowning:
> > >
> > >
> > > Edit, sorry I meant how they remade Sanctuary.
> >
> > Yes. Their re-make not only doesn’t look as good as the original, it doesn’t even play as well as the original :[
>
> Well Hang em High looks like a cool mysterious remake,
>
> Damnation’s new look is awesome too.
>
> And I think it was you Link I talked to about in the Halo Bullitan how it almost seemed that BS Angel hinted towards
>
> Containment by saying that took longer then crouching across Containment.

Yeah that was me. I still have my fingers crossed.

I love you…

I agree!

> > > > > > > Some jungly/forerunner maps would be nice, too. Basically, I think we need more exotic, mysterious maps. Halo 2 was good at providing those.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I loved Delta Halo :smiley:
> > > > >
> > > > > Hi five! :smiley:
> > > >
> > > > Were you as upset as I was at how they “remade” it in Reach? I wanted it to look like it did Halo 2, all ancient and what-not :frowning:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Edit, sorry I meant how they remade Sanctuary.
> > >
> > > Yes. Their re-make not only doesn’t look as good as the original, it doesn’t even play as well as the original :[
> >
> > Well Hang em High looks like a cool mysterious remake,
> >
> > Damnation’s new look is awesome too.
> >
> > And I think it was you Link I talked to about in the Halo Bullitan how it almost seemed that BS Angel hinted towards
> >
> > Containment by saying that took longer then crouching across Containment.
>
> Yeah that was me. I still have my fingers crossed.

lol yeah I thought it was you and I also have my fingers crossed for this and Headlong,
two of the greates maps in the whole series.

> I am hoping for a Containment remake.

Ditto. And there really is a severe lack of snowy/icy maps in Reach. Breakpoint is nice and all, but A) it’s the only one, and B) only ever comes up in Invasion and BTB.

I would never have thought that I’d say that, but I miss Snowbound.

> …but I miss Snowbound.

Let’s not get crazy here. LOL :slight_smile:

> > …but I miss Snowbound.
>
> Let’s not get crazy here. LOL :slight_smile:

I’m not crazy, I’m missing snow, ice, cold temeratures… It’s 3 in the morning at my place and it’s still 20°C outside!!! ^^

> > > …but I miss Snowbound.
> >
> > Let’s not get crazy here. LOL :slight_smile:
>
> I’m not crazy, I’m missing snow, ice, cold temeratures… It’s 3 in the morning at my place and it’s still 20°C outside!!! ^^

yeah I dont know I mean there are plenty of other snow maps in the Halo series to think about, Snow Bound was the best, thats for sure.

Lockout of Halo 2 had a snowy feel to it. Specks of snowflakes flew through the air. The nice greyish blue colors added to it too. That map was just all around amazing, a true masterpiece.

Sidenote: Here’s hoping that Halo 4 gives us some better maps!

> Sidenote: Here’s hoping that Halo 4 gives us some better maps!

Amen!

> > Sidenote: Here’s hoping that Halo 4 gives us some better maps!
>
> Amen!

To be honest, could they really be worse than those in Reach? I mean, without making them worse on purpose?

> > > Sidenote: Here’s hoping that Halo 4 gives us some better maps!
> >
> > Amen!
>
> To be honest, could they really be worse than those in Reach? I mean, without making them worse on purpose?

Haha, it would be an accomplishment to have worse maps than Reach. I mean, Bungie thought Cliffhanger, Atom, and Rebirth would fit across multiple playlists. Rebirth is being removed from Arena and Team Doubles, thankfully. Still the default Reach maps aren’t that great. Take Countdown for example, that map is an atrocity. They had to remake The Caged because map movement was severely limited. What would be a good Reach default map? Hard to answer that one…

Hopefully Halo 4 doesn’t have Invasion because I really believe that playlist is the reason we have the two of the worst Big Team maps ever created: Spire and Boneyard.

Invasion probably forced the game designers to nerf/buff weapons. The Beta Pistol had a bloom that didn’t rid the gun useless. But I have a feeling that Invasion players united at the b.net forums and forced a change so that when they play as Elites they wouldn’t be gunned down by it.