Reach Nameplates?

Hey so I’m not too sure where this goes but this seemed like the best place seeing as how it deals with support for Reach on this website.

On Halo Reach there are various nameplates you can choose from (as I’m sure you all know). To change your nameplate you have to go on Bungie.net and change it from there.

My question is… when Bungie completely transfer everything about Halo over to 343i, will this website allow us to change our nameplates as well?

Answers would be appreciated.

343i have confirmed at this time that they have no plans to bring Nameplate support to Halo: Reach.

Yes, that means after March 31st, you will no longer be able change your nameplate.

> 343i have confirmed at this time that they have no plans to bring Nameplate support to Halo: Reach.
>
> Yes, that means after March 31st, you will no longer be able change your nameplate.

This is not what i wanted to see. serisouly.

> 343i have confirmed at this time that they have no plans to bring Nameplate support to Halo: Reach.
>
> Yes, that means after March 31st, you will no longer be able change your nameplate.

Is there any reason why. They are not supporting the Nameplates?

> > 343i have confirmed at this time that they have no plans to bring Nameplate support to Halo: Reach.
> >
> > Yes, that means after March 31st, you will no longer be able change your nameplate.
>
> Is there any reason why. They are not supporting the Nameplates?

> The most noticeable changes will include those features seen exclusively on Bungie.net, such as rendered films, nameplates, and Halo: Reach API keys. Those features are not included in the transition, and we do not have plans to develop similar features at this time.

As far as I can see, it was a pure Bungie.net exclusive and it won’t be returning for Waypoint, no comment on why really, just the above.

why are they not bringin over the nameplates to the new website?

Guess they just dont see it as a priority right now. Cant imagine it’s as easy as flipping a switch…

Maybe we’ll get lucky and they will have nameplates or something similar in Halo 4.

This sucks :frowning: really wanted the Halo 2 nameplate

I don’t see why they never redeveloped the system for this site…

They didn’t make a new system because Halo Reach isn’t their game. They moderate it, and provide the servers and stats, but the change from Bungie to 343i is probably too close to Halo 4 for them to give a rip about small things like nameplates.

THIS SUCKS!! I WANT NAMEPLATES! hopefully they will arrive in a year or so

I hope they bring it back, I want to use my Halo PC nameplate :frowning:

they need to bring back the nameplates, because for one its like a slap in the face of those who tried to get a specific nameplate who pretty much can use it anymore, and two they are really going to take away the achievements that we all worked so hard to get just to show them appreciation by saying that the game they created is the sh** thats why i play it in oder to recieve the sweet achievements and to show people i love halo that much i just find it stupid they took them away. im not trying to be a baby im just pissed off

> they need to bring back the nameplates, because for one its like a slap in the face of those who tried to get a specific nameplate who pretty much can use it anymore, and two they are really going to take away the achievements that we all worked so hard to get just to show them appreciation by saying that the game they created is the sh** thats why i play it in oder to recieve the sweet achievements and to show people i love halo that much i just find it stupid they took them away. im not trying to be a baby im just pissed off

Most of the nameplates were Bungie related, like the Septagon, Marathon Durandal and Bungie nameplate.

It wouldn’t be right for such logo’s and stuff to be on Waypoint.

i’m just saying it would be cool to have them back you could even name them something else like waynames or some kind of I.D. plate to customize your gamertag. I feel it would really get a lot of good feed back thats all. its not like im telling somebody how to do there job or anything in that nature, just giving an idea

This sucks!! I want nameplates

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

well thats gay :confused:

I don’t really care since I alredy have the star nameplate. I just can’t change it.

I cant get a nameplate on bungie. net WTF is rong with it