Reach may be the greatest halo game

Reach is a brilliant game, combining skill and fun together in harmony. This game is what makes halo halo. It doesent copy the same aspect over each game, and it has bravery to try new things. 343, when you get this game.
Leave it as it is

And yes it could be improved in terms of multiplayer but reach is still great

hahahahahahahahahhaha. Dude how old are you?
Reach has a lame story, lame gameplay, good ideas which don´t work and an unbalanced and boring multiplayer. How can you call that the greatest halo game?

OH! im sorry, i forgot that opinions arent allowed on this forum!
And lame story?
Its a great story of how humanity doesent always win
and the gameplay is great!
Sure the multiplayer could use some tweaks

Opinion is not a fact. So write the title: Halo Reach may be the greatest halo game FOR ME. And the story is really lame. There were no Halo-moments(even ODST and Wars had some).

> Opinion is not a fact. So write the title: Halo Reach may be the greatest halo game FOR ME. And the story is really lame. There were no Halo-moments(even ODST and Wars had some).

You realize you just shot yourself in the foot? You wrote down “lame story, lame gameplay” like it is a fact and it’s not, it’s your opinion.

Now that’s out of the way. I think Reach is a good game, but not the greatest Halo game yet. Story was a bit of a let down in my opinion, but perhaps my hopes were too high. Gameplay is good and like you said the multiplayer could use some tweaks.

Reach is a good game. The story isnt the strongest in the series but ive seen much worse gameplay stories lol. The 2 things i love most about Reach is the new graphics and assassinations.

Yes!I agree but tell that to the people over at bungie complaining all the time.

> Opinion is not a fact. So write the title: Halo Reach may be the greatest halo game FOR ME. And the story is really lame. There were no Halo-moments(even ODST and Wars had some).

i wasint saying my opinion is fact, you where the one that said that

I would say that Halo Reach has the POTENTIAL w/slight modifications to be the best FPS ever made.

The engine, the graphics the weapons and the AA’s are all there on a pallete that has been painted into a Picasso (abstract masterpiece) in MM based on past playlists.

MM consists now w/EVERYTHING on the table at the same time. MM Playlists and gametypes can be changed w/o a TU to be a simpler cleaner product that rewards players based on THEIR abilities, not built-in EXTRA LIFE.

The CORE of Halo is 1 v 1 battle on an EVEN playfield. This is not the case in current Reach MM.

Most importantly AL being a loadout giving extra power to the user.

When this is changed it will make a drastic positive change in MM. I’m confident that it will be.

CE kicks Reach’s -Yoink-, imo

*This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposefully bypass the word filter.

Yea, it didn’t copy itself, it copied other games thanks to a certain somebody… cough! Sage cough!

Listen buddy, myself and many others like Halo. We liked how Halo felt, the high jump heights, awesome trick jumping and the ‘overpowered’ BR, powerups on the map, etc. Take away all the things that made Halo, well, Halo and it simply isn’t Halo anymore. That’s what reach is; it’s not Halo. Maybe, just maybe, because Bungie went around with their chest puffed out saying, “We’re gonna making the Halo swansong!” Some of us were a little bit more than dissapointed when they removed a bunch of things we liked and felt were the core mechanics of Halo for some crap we didn’t ask for and is obviously foreign to the Halo series, and we have a right to feel that way. We don’t like it, we’re gonna try and get things changed. The same way you like Reach in its current state, and are trying to stop our proposed changes. Neither has the right to say, “You’re wrong!”

No. Just… no.

I’m sorry, but I can’t agree with you for a lot of reasons. Reach is the worst game in the Halo series, IMHO.

> CE kicks Reach’s Yoink!, imo

@MrCheesy
You are right and I agree to 100%. I was really much hyped about Reach and the Beta was really awesome. It felt new and it was good. But then the first dissapointement for me was the campaign. It was so really lame. No good characters, no good indrodutcion, we knew everything before the game came out and what I really hated was that there were no cinematics or parts in Reach where you felt that something epic is now coming and something really new and misterious. Then after that the Multiplayer. It didn´t even felt a bit like the beta and it was really boring. The game mechanics didn´t worked but we got some real stupid gimmicks. All in all I felt like Bungie was really lazy with Reach and they hadn´t many ideas for the game and the “love” that was in the other halo games wasn´t there. I have a theory that Bungie made Reach extra so bad because they didn´t cared if their game gonna be good or not because they left microsoft and have gone to Activi$ion. But I´m not a Bungie Hater or so. I will buy their products when they release them and I´m even now a bit of a Bungie fanboy :D. Sorry for my bad english.

REACH is by no means best halo game …its problably the worst …i went and bought the legendary edition for 150 bucs thinking that this was going to be bungie final hoo-rah… the big fianlle…now it just sits on the shelf collecting dust because i refuse to play that horrible excuse for a multiplayer… nothing about it is fun, fast paced, or entertaining… bad game is bad

I remember the days when I came fridays from school and played some hours Halo 3 with friends. That were one of the best hours I had. The gameplay was fantastic and I loved that you have to be better than someone other if you want to kill him. You would learn at time how to play the game. In reach there is no need to snipe right or make overkills and so on. Reach is dead for me and I hope that 343 make some new good Halo that orientate more on Halo 1,2 and 3 than on Reach.

I love Halo Reach, I’m sick of everyone trashing it, if you don’t like it then don’t play it.

> I love Halo Reach, I’m sick of everyone trashing it, if you don’t like it then don’t play it.

Just because you like what was put into Reach, doesn’t mean we have to. If you don’t want to hear people complain, don’t come in these threads.

If we can alter DMR bloom and armour lock, then perhaps it could be the greatest Halo game. At the moment, I think I liked Halo 3 more.

The sheer amount of features included in Halo Reach makes this the best game. Who doesnt like the commendation system, firefight matchmaking, co-op matchmaking, increased forge options, extensive player customization, and increased overall customization of the halo experience? I would be sorely disappointed and depressed to see any of these “features” not included in future Halo games.