Reach Matchmaking Feedback

What would you change to Reach’s MM playlists? I don’t want to hear anymore about the 1-50, bloom, fall damage, etc. those are things that belong in a title update discussion. Here I’m talking about what maps should be in what playlists, what playlists should be added/removed, what you would change about certain gametypes, what gametypes should be added/removed to playlists, etc.

I’ll update the OP with some of the top ideas I see posted here:

Playlists:

• Creating a Race playlist
  • Moving Rocket Hog Race from Multi-team to Action Sack
  • Adding Race gametypes/community tracks into Action Sack
  • Create an Elite playlist

Maps:

• Placing Soft-kill zones over Infection camping spots
  • Creating spawn rooms in Grifball maps to prevent spawn campers
  • Adding Community maps in Infection/Invasion

Gametypes:

• Adding more Infection gametypes (Speed demons on Boneyard, Spire, etc.)
  • Creating a V.I.P. gametype
  • Having Infection score by survival time for humans and kills for zombies
  • Disabling Friendly Fire in Grifball

BTB needs 2 playlist.

1 for Slayer and 1 for Objective.

I’m tired (and i’m sure a whole lot of other BTB players are too) of playing CTF or Assault in Hemoroid Valley(Hemorrhage). We rarely get Slayer. I want to cry when I see people vote for Objective gametypes when Slayer is on the menu.

What I want Removed:

• Remove the map The Cage from Living Dead
  • Remove Firefight Arcade; three Firefight Playlists is too many
  • Remove Elite Slayer from everything

What I want Added:

• Community Maps for all Playlists; not just Living Dead
  • Elite Playlist; but you need to remove Elite Slayer from everything else besides Invasion of course

> BTB needs 2 playlist.
>
> 1 for Slayer and 1 for Objective.
>
> I’m tired (and i’m sure a whole lot of other BTB players are too) of playing CTF or Assault in Hemoroid Valley(Hemorrhage). We rarely get Slayer. I want to cry when I see people vote for Objective gametypes when Slayer is on the menu.

BTB cannot support this. Reach has too small a population and BTB needs too many players. Search times would be unbearable even for randoms…