Reach maps had too many Shotguns/Swords

Instead of Rockets and Snipers.

Why Bungie decided to put so many Shotguns and Swords in Countdown, Zealot, Sword Base and Reflection is beyond me.

Half of the reason why Reach failed was because of horrible maps that came with the disk and dumb weapon positioning, that promoted crouching down and camping with a Shotgun or other close quarters weapon.

Not to mention that the Rocket was a Nuke Launcher and it was super easy to snipe.

> Not to mention that the Rocket was a Nuke Launcher and it was super easy to snipe.

Not to mention that there was sword block for the Sword and Shotguns needed to approach Armor Lockers to be effective.

> Not to mention that the Rocket was a Nuke Launcher and it was super easy to snipe.

I agree the blast radius on the rocket was insane and there was way too much bullet magnetism on the sniper

Reach caters to casuals so what do you expect?

> Reach caters to casuals so what do you expect?

More Rockets and Snipers like every map in every Social Playlist in Halo 3?

I don’t get what your argument is trying to prove.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

1. reach does not help casuals
  2. the sniper is harder to use then the halo 3 one
  3. the only thing noobish is armorlock
  4. your just a bunch of noobs that suck at halo reach so you complain
  5. this will most likely be put down by a moderator

>

Althogh I agree with 1-3… 4 was just uncalled for.

No, the amount of shotguns was great in Reach. The shotgun was really good in Reach, much better then in Halo 3.

But the sword was way to crappy, it needs a much longer lunge and no swordblock in Halo 4. And swords should be rare like in Halo 3.

> No, the amount of shotguns was great in Reach. The shotgun was really good in Reach, much better then in Halo 3.
>
> But the sword was way to crappy, it needs a much longer lunge and no swordblock in Halo 4. And swords should be rare like in Halo 3.

Needs a longer sword lunge? You kidding me? Dude, you can reach very far with it, and it is easily abusable with sprint.

> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
>
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
>
>
>
> 2. the sniper is harder to use then the halo 3 one
>
>

WAT? it’s super easy to use.