Reach Maps, DLC Playlist please

Ok, first off, i’m getting tired of the map rotation in Reach now. The DLC maps need to make a comeback, I’m tired of depending on everyone in the lobby to have all the map packs just to have a chance of playing a DLC map. Please make at least a DLC playlist, one for big team and the other for regular games like 4v4 or 5v5 or whatever. Or even just one DLC playlist is all that is needed for Reach’s multiplayer to be really good.

I had to switch from Halo 4 to Reach because of the terrible lag.

Always enjoy hearing ideas on how to make a DLC playlist work.

As long as there is a constant presence of 800 at a time, I’d consider that a successful DLC playlist (considering how late in the game we are)

Would this DLC playlist require all DLC? Or just Noble and Defiant (because anniv already has its own?)

I’d rather hope all map packs be in there but only require 1 map pack to enter because that will allow the population to be just a bit higher.

Every body wants a working way to play DLC whenever they wish… What’s your solution for making this playlist work?

DLC needs its own playlist because DLC achievements are impossible
I will start up an achievement lobby message TTG Dynamite73

> DLC needs its own playlist because DLC achievements are impossible

DLC achievements aren’t impossible.

> Always enjoy hearing ideas on how to make a DLC playlist work.
>
> As long as there is a constant presence of 800 at a time, I’d consider that a successful DLC playlist (considering how late in the game we are)
>
> Would this DLC playlist require all DLC? Or just Noble and Defiant (because anniv already has its own?)
>
> I’d rather hope all map packs be in there but only require 1 map pack to enter because that will allow the population to be just a bit higher.
> ----------
> Every body wants a working way to play DLC whenever they wish… What’s your solution for making this playlist work?

I would say just require Noble and Defiant. But if everyone has Anniversary then those would get thrown in to rotation too.

I think putting in Anniversary DLC as a prerequisite would be good, since anniversary has its own playlist going and a regular population.

i’d like to all the dlc available with a few playlists, one for your typical team slayer with 3-4 people teams, another one for objective, then squad or big team with a little bit of everything but with alot less focus on heavies(if you play regular big team you know what i mean).

> i’d like to all the dlc available with a few playlists, one for your typical team slayer with 3-4 people teams, another one for objective, then squad or big team with a little bit of everything but with alot less focus on heavies(if you play regular big team you know what i mean).

I think keeping two (one for big team battles, the other for 3-4 people slayer with objective mixed in) would be good for this.
I’d be happy if there was even just one DLC playlist, though.

> I think putting in Anniversary DLC as a prerequisite would be good, since anniversary has its own playlist going and a regular population.

Don’t be fooled by its regular population, most of those players only have the Anniversary Disk and no Reach Maps.

Unless there is an update that allows anniversary disk owners to buy and install other map packs and play from the Anniversary Disk… Then they won’t be able to participate in the DLC playlist.

Having Anniv maps in the DLC playlist would be good, but making players require it to enter the playlist might not be a good idea.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not revive extremely old threads without just cause.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I have all of the DLC, GT: Deved zombie
I need hel with the achievements definant