Reach Legendary - need help?

Anyone need help completing Reach on Legendary? I am able to help after 7 PM EST

My GT: Frakjoy

I will be hosting a Legendary Campaign Night next Wednesday. Sign up if interested!

Is this tomorrow Wednesday or next week Wednesday? I’d love to do this if we can split it up into a few different sessions.

> Is this tomorrow Wednesday or next week Wednesday? I’d love to do this if we can split it up into a few different sessions.

I thought you already beat Reach on Legendary, Solo, all skulls on while only playing with your toes, bs. :stuck_out_tongue:
All I have left as a goal for campaign is to beat it on Legendary in co-op. I should go into MM and see if I can get all the missions done.

I’ll help. Send me an invite if you need a 3rd, or 4th.

Well I got moved to 2nd shift and it was going to be next week so I will have to schedule this for a better time and date.

Anyone free tomorrow night?

12/2/10

Say after 9 PM EST

Im keen to help with some Campaign, and i should be free tomorrow. Here’s hoping i don’t lag though!

I’ll be around tonight if you need help. Just send an invite.

I’m not available until next week. I’ll let you know if that changes!

PS: Very funny, aVeryEasyTarget, very funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

> PS: Very funny, aVeryEasyTarget, very funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think he was just quoting one of your time-tested statements…

On-Topic (yes, I went on topic, believe it or not): Add me, (I DFang I), just send me an invite if you ever need a fourth/third for a campaign run.

Hey frakjoy, if you need a fourth sign me up.

> > Is this tomorrow Wednesday or next week Wednesday? I’d love to do this if we can split it up into a few different sessions.
>
> I thought you already beat Reach on Legendary, Solo, all skulls on while only playing with your toes, bs**. :stuck_out_tongue:
> All I have left as a goal for campaign is to beat it on Legendary in co-op. I should go into MM and see if I can get all the missions done.
[/quote]
There lies the critical part.