Reach Legendary flames gone

Let me just start by saying Halo REACH us my favourite game. I bought the legendary edition for the game on release and had the legendary flames download code, and used them every day back on the 360. Now that backwards compatability has come out I decided to play some Reach again and guess what? My flames are gone, but everything else is there such as rank etc. Is there anything that waypoint can do to give me my flames back for bc? If I play the game on the 360 the flames are there.

You might need to download the Reach DLC. Found this on some other posts in the Reach forums:

> Go to Halo Reach in My Games & Apps, Press Start > Manage Game > See ‘Ready to Install’ list for your DLC

> 2533274813317074;2:
> You might need to download the Reach DLC. Found this on some other posts in the Reach forums:
>
>
> > Go to Halo Reach in My Games & Apps, Press Start > Manage Game > See ‘Ready to Install’ list for your DLC

This.

Anything downloaded must be re-downloaded and they never leave your history.

Flames were first introduced by Bungie employees. Microsoft may not have been able to use those after the spilt.

> 2533274796073304;4:
> Flames were first introduced by Bungie employees. Microsoft may not have been able to use those after the spilt.

Nope, you can still use them. Legendary or Blue

The only thing that’s showing up in my ready to install is my map packs
Funny story with the flames though. I’ve had 3 xbox 360s over the course of my life.
My first one is the one where I downloaded the flames, and eventually hdd transferred everything from that hdd to my 120gb elite obe, and the flames crossed over too. Shortly after that I downloaded my xbox gamertag to a friend’s console to play some Reach and my flames weren’t there, whatever big deal, they were still on my home console. Few years later I got a new 360 and transferred everything over from my 120gb hdd to my 500gb (?) And the flames didn’t transfer. I eventually sold the later 360 after transferring the memory BACK to my 120gb hdd and the flames returned. Is there a limit on how many times content can be transferred? I highly doubt it…but still. I don’t have the flames on xb1 but I do have them on 360.

Okay I just found the pre ordwr and legendary bonus downloads on the xb1 but can’t download them. Bundle only. Lmao

Okay I just found the pre ordwr and legendary bonus downloads on the xb1 but can’t download them. Bundle only. Lmao

> 2533274813317074;2:
> You might need to download the Reach DLC. Found this on some other posts in the Reach forums:
>
>
> > Go to Halo Reach in My Games & Apps, Press Start > Manage Game > See ‘Ready to Install’ list for your DLC

^ Follow this exactly. You did it wrong.

> 2533274812988278;9:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > You might need to download the Reach DLC. Found this on some other posts in the Reach forums:
> >
> >
> > > Go to Halo Reach in My Games & Apps, Press Start > Manage Game > See ‘Ready to Install’ list for your DLC
>
>
> ^ Follow this exactly. You did it wrong.

The only thing that’s showing up is map packs. Stop trolling.