Reach is Better? You have to be bloody joking

I mean wow, people just love complaining don’t they?
That’s all the bloody forum seems to be filled with, complaint after bleeding complaint.
I mean,

1. Graphics, anyone who say the graphics look cartoony? Either A. You’re a moronic troll or B. Your TV sucks. Halo 4 has the best console graphics of any game I’ve played yes, better than Crysis 2 and BF3. It’s 2012 get a freaking HDMI cable.
  2. Music, I warrant the old halo OST was amazing, but please for the love of Christ get off the hipster bandwagon. The music isn’t like the previous games this isn’t halo. It’s a different composer for Jesus’ sake. Of course the music is different, it’s a new trilogy it’s meant to be different.
  3. I can’t be bothered to write more, I just beat the campaign on heroic and I’m pissed that I didn’t get the ach for some bizzare reason, I loved it personally was a bleeding ton better than the farce, coma inducing chore of a campaign that was Reach.
    For those that say Reach was better, I’ll remember Reach alright, I’ll remember why I hated it and why I’ll hate that piece of dissapointment till my dying DAY.
    If you don’t like Halo 4, SELL THE BLOODY GAME. GET BLOPS 2 AND HAVE FUN!

On a positive I love how Never Forget is played at the end of the credits, I played Unforgotten for my music ensemble on piano with a viola partner in my GCSE and got an A.
Halo 4>Reach
Reach<Anything even bleeding mario
/rantover