REACH Gameplay Videos: Team Slayer on Reflection and Zealot

We’ve posted videos of full Team Slayer matches on Reflection and Zealot to the Halo Waypoint YouTube channel. For those familiar with Halo 2, and I think most of you are, Reflection is a re-make of Ivory Tower, and Zealot is an all-new map. Click the links to check them out…

Team Slayer on Reflection

Team Slayer on Zealot

-Jon

We’ve added a full match on Zealot to our YouTube channel. Click the the links in the original post to check it out.

-Jon

Checked them both out. They look freaking amazing. Reflection in particular stands out a as a great re-make to me. The water effects are absolutely stunning.

I can’t wait all until 9/14:(

Too bad the guy playing on Zealot didn’t go into space. Ah well, still awesome vids!

Are these gonna be on Waypoint too? 'Cause I’d love to see that stuff on my TV :smiley:

Nice gameplay. Good to finaly see someone that know how to play the game, not like Ign. Keep uploading videos, but I agree that it would be cool if you guys went into space in the Zealot video

> Too bad the guy playing on Zealot didn’t go into space. Ah well, still awesome vids!
>
> Are these gonna be on Waypoint too? 'Cause I’d love to see that stuff on my TV :smiley:

exactly what I was thinking when I was watching it. I wanted to see some space action! Hope will be getting more!

Here’s the latest Reach Multiplayer gameplay video from the Waypoint team. Enjoy!

Team Slayer on Pinnacle

> exactly what I was thinking when I was watching it. I wanted to see some space action! Hope will be getting more!

lol, He was about to go up the lift too! Like he was walking towards it, and kind of considering it, but he turned around.

> Here’s the latest Reach Multiplayer gameplay video from the Waypoint team. Enjoy!
>
>
> Team Slayer on Pinnacle

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Too bad the grav-lift takes down your shields though. Also, no Banshee. That was like my favorite part of Ascension.

Ivory Tower <3

ZOMG I’m lovin’ these vids. Much more enjoyable than those lame 30-second IGN videos.
I’m hoping for the “Spire” map gameplay next.

Sorry that this is a bit of a bump, but I felt the need to post.

Who ever plays this is pretty good, who is he/she?