REACH FIREFIGHT/ WHAT IT NEEDS

Firefight was good in ODST but something implemented in Reach just made it not as good. Being able to customize the A.I. spawn waves was good, but more could be done.

Having ODST support is fantastic. But it will just be you, some of your friends, The Covenent along with ODSTs now. Its a good start but look at the features as you go along the beach in Long Night of Solace. (LNOS) As you make your way up you can see elite drop pods coming from the sky and they land right in front of you. Elite generals, brute chieftans, and other high ranking Covenent.

Something that makes the level seem so alive is the active skybox. There is always turrents shooting at the seraphs and it makes the experence much better. Active skyboxes should be on every map. When you play Holdout on firefight there is nothing going on in the sky nor the ground. In campaign however you can see tanks fighting scarabs and phantoms flying. Just a good idea I think.

A.I. support. When you hold the beach a pelican comes in and drops off marines. Not once but when they all die more come. Great for humor and just always better with someone else helping you. Also a way of obtaining ammo.

I have homework to do but just take the time the play the beginning of LNOS and stay on the beach to protect the sabre! Its firefight 2.5!

> Firefight was good in ODST but something implemented in Reach just made it not as good. Being able to customize the A.I. spawn waves was good, but more could be done.
>
> Having ODST support is fantastic. But it will just be you, some of your friends, The Covenent along with ODSTs now. Its a good start but look at the features as you go along the beach in Long Night of Solace. (LNOS) As you make your way up you can see elite drop pods coming from the sky and they land right in front of you. Elite generals, brute chieftans, and other high ranking Covenent.
>
> Something that makes the level seem so alive is the active skybox. There is always turrents shooting at the seraphs and it makes the experence much better. Active skyboxes should be on every map. When you play Holdout on firefight there is nothing going on in the sky nor the ground. In campaign however you can see tanks fighting scarabs and phantoms flying. Just a good idea I think.
>
> A.I. support. When you hold the beach a pelican comes in and drops off marines. Not once but when they all die more come. Great for humor and just always better with someone else helping you. Also a way of obtaining ammo.
>
> I have homework to do but just take the time the play the beginning of LNOS and stay on the beach to protect the sabre! Its firefight 2.5!

I would take these suggestions of yours and post them on the Halo 4 board. Halo Reach’s FF experience while not bad, it certainly isn’t ODST in the challenge/survival aspect (though we do get more customization in the User Interface). You’re better off posting ideas on Halo 4, since it’s still being developed.

I needs a more “survival” feeling like it had ODST.
Reach’s firefight is more of a high score contest.

> I needs a more “survival” feeling like it had ODST.
> Reach’s firefight is more of a high score contest.

and easy mode at best. Oh look all my guns do 1000% damage and i’ve got inifite rocket, x2 overshield and i still find a way to suck at firefight… >.>