Reach DOES have VIP.

Sorry if this is old, I didn’t see it so I thought I’d post about it.

Here.

The settings are bugged, and a kill on a VIP nets you 126 points or so…but it makes me curious. What other gametypes are hidden away in, uh, secret Halo land that aren’t really finished but still playable? I’m sure there has to be some others. Bungie has talked about insane in house custom games they used to play that had many objectives fused together. I’m hopeful that they are still able to be played but aren’t released.

So, you know what would be really great to pass the time while Halo 4 draws near, 343i? If one of you fine people could, I don’t know, dig up some of those secret gametypes and upload them to the file browser? Reach may be an old dog but I think it’d be just swell to have games like…plant the bomb on the VIP or something, lol.

(P.S: I hope this thread isn’t against the rules. This isn’t a ‘modded’ gametype per se.)

Theres NO VIP on Halo Reach

pretty sure leaked content isn’t meant to be talked about. VIP was never publicly released or finished so it is against the rules.

> Theres NO VIP on Halo Reach

My link says otherwise, full with the correct announcer clips.

Even if this VIP gametype is technically ‘leaked’, what’s the harm of it and other gametypes that are unique but aren’t fully correct being released? It’s all for fun, ain’t it?

Hmm, nice find.

Always interested in secret, hidden things within games.

Awesome, I was really dissapointed to see it gone when Halo: Reach was released, can’t wait to play it in Custom Games!

> pretty sure <mark>leaked content</mark> isn’t meant to be talked about. VIP was never publicly released or finished so it is against the rules.

Sorry, but there’s no such thing as leaked content for a two year old game.