Reach DLC free too?

MCC is my first and only source of CE,2,3,4,and ODST, so I have no need for free DLC in those games. That leaves Reach as the only shooter left without free DLC, and is, ironically, the only DLC I want. I really don’t want to spend $30+ dollars on maps I’ll only play a quarter of the time, so please, 343, make the Reach map packs free as well, and, hopefully, make the fire effects available for all to equip. plz.

Well they are free. Except for the Noble map pack I believe, I don’t think it has been fixed yet. Anyways, that’s how I got all the DLC. Every one of them were free for me to download.

> 2533274903727694;2:
> Well they are free. Except for the Noble map pack I believe, I don’t think it has been fixed yet. Anyways, that’s how I got all the DLC. Every one of them were free for me to download.

Well, I didn’t check before I wrote this, since what 343 announced had me believe only CEA, 3, 4, and ODST DLC were free, but this might of cleared it up for me. Thanks, m8.

> 2535449076192416;3:
> > 2533274903727694;2:
> > Well they are free. Except for the Noble map pack I believe, I don’t think it has been fixed yet. Anyways, that’s how I got all the DLC. Every one of them were free for me to download.
>
> Well, I didn’t check before I wrote this, since what 343 announced had me believe only CEA, 3, 4, and ODST DLC were free, but this might of cleared it up for me. Thanks, m8.

No problem!