Reach Co-op Game Error

My wife & I have been playing the Reach LASO Playlist - been going slow & playing 1-2 missions a week. We’re on The Package mission & once we get to the scorpion and advance a bit we get a “Game Error: An error has occurred while playing Coop” message on the screen and are both booted back to the playlist menu. The message is displayed in the Reach UI/Text, not MCC. Any advice? We’re both on Xbox Ones & obviously on the same network - have never had an issue when we’ve played together in the past. The message has occurred 3 times now at 3 different points in the mission. The first was after getting the scorpion right before destroying the 3 ghosts, the 2nd time was after destroying the 3 ghosts before moving towards the AA Guns and the 3rd time was after destroying the 1st AA gun

Hello!
My friend and I are at the exact same spot right now, and it SEEMS like the one thing that is working is we changed the FPS in the video setting from unlimited to capped at 60. Not sure if it will be the same situation for you, but it seems to have fixed it for us as of right now.

Followup - Atleast for us, the change to a 60fps cap worked like a charm

> 2758454771768958;1:
> My wife & I have been playing the Reach LASO Playlist - been going slow & playing 1-2 missions a week. We’re on The Package mission & once we get to the scorpion and advance a bit we get a “Game Error: An error has occurred while playing Coop” message on the screen and are both booted back to the playlist menu. The message is displayed in the Reach UI/Text, not MCC. Any advice? We’re both on Xbox Ones & obviously on the same network - have never had an issue when we’ve played together in the past. The message has occurred 3 times now at 3 different points in the mission. The first was after getting the scorpion right before destroying the 3 ghosts, the 2nd time was after destroying the 3 ghosts before moving towards the AA Guns and the 3rd time was after destroying the 1st AA gun

I`ve got complete the campaing in coop with no problem, but the achievement only dropped for my friend, not both (i was second player), the playlist its complete but not achievement yet

> 2533274813083542;2:
> Hello!
> My friend and I are at the exact same spot right now, and it SEEMS like the one thing that is working is we changed the FPS in the video setting from unlimited to capped at 60. Not sure if it will be the same situation for you, but it seems to have fixed it for us as of right now.

I’m playing with three other players. All on Xbox One. We have gotten the same error message you speak of 4 times. All of them have been right before the AA gun or before the ghosts. So the exact sameplace. You said change to 60 FPS. Is this possible on Xbox One? Are you talking about PC?

I know this is an old thread but me and my bro just had the same thing happen 4 times in a row on coop. Always right before getting in the scorpion