Reach carrying problem

Why does halo reach think that me and my friend can carry our team it does this quite a lot it will put put nearly all of the high level people on one team then put us with a lot of low level people who are not good it’s basically we have a really good match then for the next 5 matches we will be put on a team with a bunch of players with minus kd spreads who dies 20+ times a game and get around 5 kills anyone else have this problem and it’s not like we’re very high levels either Im a general grade 4 and my friends a hero

Does anyone else have this happen to them

This happens to me too sometimes. The skill matching system is flawed. Hopefully it will work better in Halo 4.

Happens to me all the time but I still carry and win.

When I get afk players, bad teammates, and quitters I consider it a handicap created by the game because it knows the game is only fair for the other team if I’m down a few teammates =)

It happens a lot to me to. I usually get paired with Eclipses and Recruits and Warrant Officers…

It happens. I run into Sergeants all the time. The only answer to this is to search in partys of four. I cannot carry a Sergeant and a Captain if they arent second accounts. Especially against a lobby of higher ranks.

Now understand that rank has nothing to do with skill, the only thing it shows is playtime. But generally a higher rank is better because you have had time to familiarize yourself with the game. But that is not always the case…

Same here. I’m a Forerunner with a 1.78 K/D and am always paired on the loosing team. Doesn’t matter what rank, I’m just always with the people with a lower BPR and K/D than the other team.
I can only carry so much -_-

… and I thank you for being willing to whip out the back-pack and carry me.

I’m the Try-Hard who is flushing the opponents out of cover, knocking down their shields, and otherwise harassing them so you can shine.

Rank isn’t always the case. Some people were inheritors and reset their rank to have a better k/d or BPR.

> … and I thank you for being willing to whip out the back-pack and carry me.
>
> I’m the Try-Hard who is flushing the opponents out of cover, knocking down their shields, and otherwise harassing them so you can shine.

I’m pretty sure I do all those things as well, while staying alive of course. Rooting campers out of their holes and causing disruption of the peace in the enemy lines is my specialty. Nothing more satisfying than making the enemy team so mad at you they lose focus.