Reach Beta File

Hey, I was wondering if there is any point in keeping the Reach Beta file that’s linked to ODST. Like will we get something extra for the next bets, that kind of thing. Its 1+GB on my HDD, and I’d like that space for something else, but I’ll gladly keep it for swag down the line.

Thanks.

I don’t see the harm of not keeping it. I still have my file!

No point really. Still, had I had the chance, I would have kept it. Went through 2 xboxes since the Beta, and of course it doesn’t download to the new console, so by by.

You won’t be able to access it again, nor will it (keeping it on your HDD) grant you anything in the future. I still have mine though :stuck_out_tongue:

The only way I’ve seen people get it is if you played the Beta through one of the codes given out; if you played the Beta from ODST, I heard it’s impossible.

I still have mine, too :slight_smile:

Bascially what I’m getting at here is that I’m hoping that if/when there is a Halo 4 Beta It might look at the file and go, "oh yeah, he did that too, lets give him an even better hoodie for his avatar instead of whatever we’re giving away for normal people.

Though honestly, if they were going to do that, they could just access Waypoint and see if I got the Reach hoodie on there, (which I did)

I guess I’ll keep it until I have no other options but to delete it. That or when Halo 4 comes out and they never mentioned it.

> No point really. Still, had I had the chance, I would have kept it. Went through 2 xboxes since the Beta, and of course it doesn’t download to the new console, so by by.

You could still move the file over! I did it with my Halo reach silver xbox slim since i had a halo 3 limited edition xbox. You just use the transfer cable :smiley:

> The only way I’ve seen people get it is if you played the Beta through one of the codes given out; if you played the Beta from ODST, I heard it’s impossible.
>
> I still have mine, too :slight_smile:

HI FIVE :slight_smile: It would be neat to get something out of holding on to it!

Considering that they have a stats list of who played the beta (that’s how you get your assault rifle nameplate) no it isn’t needed because if they do that they know that you have played it anyway.

I still have it. Unless it was lost when I got a new xbox.

I kept the file too :slight_smile:
better safe than sorry ya know!

I kept mine for safe keeping… I cant loose such an awesome memory!

If you need the space, transfer it to an external drive just in case.

I still keep mine my Halo Reach beta on my hard drive just 4 the memories. It would be nice though if you actually gain something in Halo 4 just by keeping it on their.

I’m keeping it, and I’m planning on redownloading the Halo 3 beta file sometime soon for the sake of it.

> > No point really. Still, had I had the chance, I would have kept it. Went through 2 xboxes since the Beta, and of course it doesn’t download to the new console, so by by.
>
> You could still move the file over! I did it with my Halo reach silver xbox slim since i had a halo 3 limited edition xbox. You just use the transfer cable :smiley:

I also have a Reach Slim and old Halo 3 Xbox :slight_smile:
Dont really want to buy a Halo 4 one but I probly will if there is one.

I’m keeping mine for old times sake.

> The only way I’ve seen people get it is if you played the Beta through one of the codes given out; if you played the Beta from ODST, I heard it’s impossible.
>
> I still have mine, too :slight_smile:

^This, you can only use it if you downloaded it with a code. If you downloaded it with ODST, then there’s nothing you can do with it…