Reach armour

i understand everyone can wear what they want, but does anyone agree, that the reach armours mainly Noble Valour (which is fair everyone was given it) but the amount of Wrath and indomitable (Emile and Jorge) are overused? Again I get that people like the armour and that’s fair, and they can wear what they want, it’s just I hardly see variety and it’s quite sad in my opinion

> 2533274839781930;1:
> i understand everyone can wear what they want, but does anyone agree, that the reach armours mainly Noble Valour (which is fair everyone was given it) but the amount of Wrath and indomitable (Emile and Jorge) are overused? Again I get that people like the armour and that’s fair, and they can wear what they want, it’s just I hardly see variety and it’s quite sad in my opinion

Variety went down the drain when most customization options were removed.

> 2535435095884856;2:
> > 2533274839781930;1:
> > i understand everyone can wear what they want, but does anyone agree, that the reach armours mainly Noble Valour (which is fair everyone was given it) but the amount of Wrath and indomitable (Emile and Jorge) are overused? Again I get that people like the armour and that’s fair, and they can wear what they want, it’s just I hardly see variety and it’s quite sad in my opinion
>
>
> Variety went down the drain when most customization options were removed.

I agree. If they would add a little more customization options than you would rarely see the same Spartans. Kind of why I wish we had playable Elites as well.

Emile´s armour overused?
Haha takes me back to the good ol´ Reach days!

[deleted]

I guess because they gave out so many armors they didn’t think people would care. Guess have 4 or 5 of one helmet wasn’t as smart as they though. DOY!!!

> 2535413794973337;3:
> > 2535435095884856;2:
> > > 2533274839781930;1:
> > > i understand everyone can wear what they want, but does anyone agree, that the reach armours mainly Noble Valour (which is fair everyone was given it) but the amount of Wrath and indomitable (Emile and Jorge) are overused? Again I get that people like the armour and that’s fair, and they can wear what they want, it’s just I hardly see variety and it’s quite sad in my opinion
> >
> >
> > Variety went down the drain when most customization options were removed.
>
>
> I agree. If they would add a little more customization options than you would rarely see the same Spartans. Kind of why I wish we had playable Elites as well.

Exactly! I wish they would fix this!

The overused Reach armor just makes me reminisce about Halo Reach where the armors were all over used and just seen everywhere. Good times.

I always was somewhat original in my armor layout when it came to Reach as for halo 5, there really is no saving this game customization aspect other than adding more colors.

I thought reach had the best customizable armor hands down. Admittedly a lot was over used, but the way you had a slot for arms, legs, chest etc made for cool mixing and matching. Really wish they’d add it for 5.