Reach Armor

I just want to be able to get all the armor in halo reach. Idk what this stuff about posting stuff and whatever else is about. Can anyone kindly explain to me wtf is the point of this page and what’s the fastest way to get the requirements to unlock the armor? Thanks in advance.

in reach you unlock armor by ranking up, so be prepared to make a lot of killing frenzies and dreamcrushers. there are a few which require acheivements or halo waypoint thing but you will have to ask someone else.

jdc2002’s right. It takes time, but it’s worth the try.

> 2533274884420396;1:
> I just want to be able to get all the armor in halo reach. Idk what this stuff about posting stuff and whatever else is about. Can anyone kindly explain to me wtf is the point of this page and what’s the fastest way to get the requirements to unlock the armor? Thanks in advance.

As others have said, armour in Halo Reach is unlocked by simply ranking up or earning required achievements. But to be honest, its impossible to unlock all Halo Reach’s armour now.

1. The Bungie Eternal blue flames are no longer available since they were only available for a limited time before the franchise was handed over to 343. 343 are not unlocking them. This reason alone makes it impossible to unlock all the armour in Halo Reach.

2. The Legendary red flames were only available with brand new copies of the Legendary edition of Halo Reach. The only way to get these is to buy a new copy (which probably doesn’t exist anymore) or find the DLC code on ebay (but be prepared to pay a small fortune for it).

3. The Elite Officer armour was only available with brand new copies of the Limited/Legendary editions of Halo Reach. See point 2 for the only ways to obtain it.

4. The 3rd variant of the Recon helmet was a pre-order exclusive. Ebay is probably the only way to get the armour now, but again be prepared to pay.

5. The U/A Multi-threat chest piece was another pre-order exclusive. Again look on Ebay.

6. The Security chest and CQB/Military Police helmets are available to unlock through the Halo Waypoint app on Xbox 360, but you will need to earn specific achievements across Halo 3, ODST and Reach, as well as having a specific career milestone for earning achievements across all Halo games in order to unlock them.

lots of credits man

> 2533274884420396;1:
> I just want to be able to get all the armor in halo reach. Idk what this stuff about posting stuff and whatever else is about. Can anyone kindly explain to me wtf is the point of this page and what’s the fastest way to get the requirements to unlock the armor? Thanks in advance.

Yea Tell US sheesh

O should have read the rest of the posts thanks guys

Simply rank up and get cR and you can buy almost all the armor in Reach, though there are some exceptions.

Prepare for a long slog Spartan.

this stinks cuz I don’t have any other halo besides halo 4. this sucks

I heard that you get a visor only if you get Halo PC key code.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

lololol

lolol

LOLOLOLOLOLO

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

this is the classics not reach

I <3 Halo

OKOK

I really don’t know

I really want the CQB base, but i cant seem to find halo waypoint anywhere on xbox 360. anyone know what the problem is? or if they removed it?