Reach and Halo CEA - 2 disc's included?

If 343 are doing halo CEA included with 2 discs - the reach mutliplayer disc and CEA disc - I think they should make the maps downloadable over xbox live so you won’t have to switch disc’s to play the reach campaign. This really annoyed me with ODST and halo 3 multiplayer disc.

This is what I posted on the feedback thread:

> *“If your doing Halo CEA with 2 disc’s included, reach MP disc and CEA campaign disc, then please make it so the maps are downloadable onto your HDD because I really don’t want to have to switch reach disc’s all the time.”
[/quote]
>
> What do you think?
> What would you prefer?

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is a single disc that contains the enhanced Campaign, along with Reach Multiplayer and Firefight on the 7 new Reach maps.

The multiplayer will all be on 1 disk along with the campaign. I believe you will also have a download code so you can redeem it for when you put in Halo: Reach disk, you can access the Anniversary maps.

> Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is a single disc that contains the enhanced Campaign, along with Reach Multiplayer and Firefight on the 7 new Reach maps.

Source please.

Listen to the podcasts.

> The multiplayer will all be on 1 disk along with the campaign. I believe you will also have a download code so you can redeem it for when you put in Halo: Reach disk, you can access the Anniversary maps.

Would 7 maps not take ages to download for people who have low speed connections?
And even people with medium speed it would take a while.

Yeah just listen to the podcast or watch some gamespot videos or whatever. You will come across it.

> > The multiplayer will all be on 1 disk along with the campaign. I believe you will also have a download code so you can redeem it for when you put in Halo: Reach disk, you can access the Anniversary maps.
>
> Would 7 maps not take ages to download for people who have low speed connections?
> And even people with medium speed it would take a while.

I mean if you don’t feel like waiting for it to download the maps, you can always still put in the Anniversary disk to play them.

> Yeah just listen to the podcast or watch some gamespot videos or whatever. You will come across it.

Could you kindly post a link?

343Sparkast_001.mp3
343Sparkast_002.mp3
343Sparkast_003.mp3
343Sparkast_004.mp3
343Sparkast_005.mp3