Reach achievement help

Looking to finish off noble and defiant dlc achevements for ctf

I’m also missing a couple of dlc achievements. My GT is FATstronaut. feel free to add me!

Question, if we have 4 players in the same group, cloud we play a 2v2?
This way we clopud get achievements way faster

I’m also looking to get togeather with some people for DLC achievements! Anyone who is wanting to do this add me gt:CRASHTATOR

Hmu need some people with all DLC to help me get my last achievements
gt:DeclaringStefan

I am missing one Noble achievement and most of Defiant and Anniversary. I don’t have a mic unfortunately.

gt: Evil Johnny 666

I still need a few noble & defiant cheevos. Im down if anyone gets a lobby going.

I’m still in need of most of the defiant and I think some of the anniversary. I have plenty of controllers. Send me a message on xbox gt is Turbo Boostt.

Didnt realise i could get the anniversary maps through halo CE anni. So im down fo all 3 lol.

Somebody should start up a lobby.

I’m looking to knock down Reach multiplayer achievements (anniversary).

I do not believe that I have the defiant or noble maps.

i am online right now. going to start up a lobby. have two people online right now willing to help. send me a message, gt is Turbo boostt.

Add me to the list of willing and able achievement hunters. I have 100% completion on Halo 3, ODST, and I’m looking to add Reach and Halo Wars to that list.

if your looking for willing gamers for achievements then include me on the friends requests as im still looking for quite a few reach achievements. I also have 2 controllers if that helps

Hey guys I also need DLC achievements for reach.
My GT is SACREDSTRANGLER

> Add me to the list of willing and able achievement hunters. I have 100% completion on Halo 3, ODST, and I’m looking to add Reach and Halo Wars to that list.

Could you help me get Halo 3/ODST achievements? I still have to get some DLC achievements and firefight achievements in those games.

Sacredstrangler, sorry about earlier, My mic is busted, I only get a new one when I get paid at the weekend. bear with me if u still wanna get the reach achievements msg me st the weekend