RE: The Remake map is [CLASSIFIED]

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Two maps were shown at EuroGamer, one being an indoor unannounced unsc style map and the other is unknown, another thread is discussing the possibility of the map being Valhalla, well from these screenshots that is false, clearly the map shown below the HD flood picture is not Valhalla, and is clearly a Multiplayer map as we see two players in 1v1 combat. Not only does it resemble the thumbnail of the supposed “Valhalla remake” it also looks nothing like Valhalla at all.

This didn’t require a whole new topic i know, but nobody acknowledged my post.
Original thread is here https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst115911_The-Remake-is-Valhalla.aspx

I believe that the map with the spartans fighting on it was that new Complex map, not the secret new map.

Nvm

Wait? Solace is at Eurogamer?

> I believe that the map with the spartans fighting on it was that new Complex map, not the secret new map.

Two new maps excluding solace were revealed at Euro Gamer, both of which are shown in those screenshots, one is an indoor UNSC facility and the other the “Valhalla” remake which actually looks nothing like Valhalla

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Two maps were shown at EuroGamer, one being Solace and the other is unknown, another thread is discussing the possibility of the map being Valhalla, well from these screenshots that is false, clearly the map shown below the HD flood picture is not Valhalla, and is clearly a Multiplayer map as we see two players in 1v1 combat. Not only does it resemble the thumbnail of the supposed “Valhalla remake” it also looks nothing like Valhalla at all.
>
>
> This didn’t require a whole new topic i know, but nobody acknowledged my post.
> Original thread is here https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst115911_The-Remake-is-Valhalla.aspx

how can not say it looks like valhalla ,thats 100% valhalla

The map you’re talking about is called Complex. The supposed Valhalla map I posted in my thread very clearly starts with RA and ends with OK. They’re different.

> Two maps were shown at EuroGamer, one being an indoor unannounced unsc style map and the other is unknown, another thread is discussing the possibility of the map being Valhalla, well from these screenshots that is false, clearly the map shown below the HD flood picture is not Valhalla, and is clearly a Multiplayer map as we see two players in 1v1 combat. Not only does it resemble the thumbnail of the supposed “Valhalla remake” it also looks nothing like Valhalla at all.
> http://halocouncil.com/content.php?r=861-24-new-Halo-4-Screenshots
>
> This didn’t require a whole new topic i know, but nobody acknowledged my post.
> Original thread is here https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst115911_The-Remake-is-Valhalla.aspx

oh and plus wiki valhalla your see " half of those who die in combat travel to Valhalla upon death, led by valkyries, while the other half go to the goddess Freyja’s field Fólkvangr. In Valhalla, the dead join the masses of those who have died in combat known as Einherjar, as well as various legendary Germanic heroes and kings, as they prepare to aid Odin during the events of <mark>Ragnarök</mark>"

> The map you’re talking about is called Complex. The supposed Valhalla map I posted in my thread very clearly starts with RA and ends with OK. They’re different.

Ahh yeah you’re right, although the ragnarok map map just be a placeholder name

I’ve posted my opinion as to why I think the new map is Valhalla in the other 9000 Valhalla threads, so one more can’t hurt :wink:

> I’d say that’s Valhalla.
>
> Compare this screeshot from Halo 3, and this one from Halo 4. The Halo 4 screenshot is zoomed in slightly, but it’s hard to argue the resemblance.

I see complex and a load of other images that are clearly from Campaign/ Spartan ops

> > The map you’re talking about is called Complex. The supposed Valhalla map I posted in my thread very clearly starts with RA and ends with OK. They’re different.
>
> Ahh yeah you’re right, although the ragnarok map map just be a placeholder name

Ragnarok is clearly in sunny day time. Lots of green grass and blue colours. Complex is set in the evening. Very orangey with lots of buildings etc.

Tbh, there is no absolute proof that ragnarok is valhalla, but complex and valhalla are clearly different maps.

And I think the fact that the pictures were called COMPLEX, implies thats the name of the new map… Give me another logical reason why they were called COMPLEX and I’ll consider your opinion.

> > The map you’re talking about is called Complex. The supposed Valhalla map I posted in my thread very clearly starts with RA and ends with OK. They’re different.
>
> Ahh yeah you’re right, although the ragnarok map map just be a placeholder name

How do you know it’s placeholder? Also, you still should’ve saved room for less thread. This isn’t much else different from the original thread except you disagree…