RE OPEN THE BETA

343 should re open the beta to everyone not just MCC owners with the changes they made that we suggested from the last beta (i remember them saying they tweaked the sniper which is one of the things i complained about). If they re opened the beta it would allow us to test it again and make more suggestions for tweaks to make the game even better when it comes out. Halo 5 needs to have a good launch because MCC’s launch was so bad. I hope i am not the only one who thinks they should re open the beta with the tweaks they have made.

It doesn’t look like it will happen.

> There are no plans for another H5 beta. @JoshingtonState

> 2533274862181038;2:
> It doesn’t look like it will happen.
>
>
> > There are no plans for another H5 beta. @JoshingtonState

Correct, there will be no new second beta or reopened first beta.

> 2533274862181038;2:
> It doesn’t look like it will happen.
>
>
> > There are no plans for another H5 beta. @JoshingtonState

Stop it man…it’s too close

Also, a beta beta is harder to produce than, ‘okay save this version and just put it online’. There are multiple builds and iterations that have already happened, reopening wouldn’t be the right word if you’re looking for changes to test. It’d be a new beta, lots of work to get a proper one up.

While the way 343 did the beta for Halo 5 and the stuff they gathered from it was all super beneficial and awesome and very worth it, a second beta would just be too much of a drain on energy, money, and time. Making even just one beta takes a whole bunch of work, you know. And even after it’s all done. Those changes that need to be made all need to be put in after which takes a lot of work and time as well. Which is, of course, why 343 did the beta so early in the games development. So they had the room and flexibility to change and add whatever they needed to.

Be patient my friend! I also have a tremendous desire to play!

> 2533274809220485;5:
> Also, a beta beta is harder to produce than, ‘okay save this version and just put it online’. There are multiple builds and iterations that have already happened, reopening wouldn’t be the right word if you’re looking for changes to test. It’d be a new beta, lots of work to get a proper one up.

This. Soooo much this. Alot of people just want to play Halo 5 again.

> 2533274873783305;8:
> > 2533274809220485;5:
> > Also, a beta beta is harder to produce than, ‘okay save this version and just put it online’. There are multiple builds and iterations that have already happened, reopening wouldn’t be the right word if you’re looking for changes to test. It’d be a new beta, lots of work to get a proper one up.
>
>
> This. Soooo much this. Alot of people just want to play Halo 5 again.

As much as I would love to play another beta, I don’t think it’ll happen. IF they did, it wouldn’t be to a bigger audience, but rather a smaller one, such as the xbox preview program.

We already know it’s going to be a good launch because there working there butt off with it and those forge maps Pegasus and Orion we saw the new forge world and other Intresting stuff in forge than halo 4 and the reason mcc had a bad launch was because Microsoft pushed them to release it and halo 5 is one game and I’ve seen a lot of stuff online from 343 either it’s true or not halo wars vehicles will be in the game including a lot of old and classic and upgraded vehicles and all that stuff so it sounds like it will be a good launch. And I do hope they decide to open a 2nd beta few months before launch and have it have FORGE on there new forge world that be cool right

> 2533274957924711;10:
> We already know it’s going to be a good launch because there working there butt off with it and those forge maps Pegasus and Orion we saw the new forge world and other Intresting stuff in forge than halo 4 and the reason mcc had a bad launch was because Microsoft pushed them to release it and halo 5 is one game and I’ve seen a lot of stuff online from 343 either it’s true or not halo wars vehicles will be in the game including a lot of old and classic and upgraded vehicles and all that stuff so it sounds like it will be a good launch. And I do hope they decide to open a 2nd beta few months before launch and have it have FORGE on there new forge world that be cool right

Everyone said that about MCC too…MCC was supposed to bring back EVERYONE to Halo…

And look JUST HOW WELL that went…

They’d best be working their butt off to make Halo 5 a more successful launch then MCC.

> 2533274795440338;11:
> > 2533274957924711;10:
> > We already know it’s going to be a good launch because there working there butt off with it and those forge maps Pegasus and Orion we saw the new forge world and other Intresting stuff in forge than halo 4 and the reason mcc had a bad launch was because Microsoft pushed them to release it and halo 5 is one game and I’ve seen a lot of stuff online from 343 either it’s true or not halo wars vehicles will be in the game including a lot of old and classic and upgraded vehicles and all that stuff so it sounds like it will be a good launch. And I do hope they decide to open a 2nd beta few months before launch and have it have FORGE on there new forge world that be cool right
>
>
> Everyone said that about MCC too…MCC was supposed to bring back EVERYONE to Halo…
>
> And look JUST HOW WELL that went…
>
> They’d best be working their butt off to make Halo 5 a more successful launch then MCC.

There’s a lot riding on Halo 5’s success, and I think 343 and Microsoft alike know it well, and as such, know they can’t afford to screw up the launch. I can’t know for sure, but I can say that I’d be willing to bet money on it.

> 2533274914377272;12:
> > 2533274795440338;11:
> > > 2533274957924711;10:
> > > We already know it’s going to be a good launch because there working there butt off with it and those forge maps Pegasus and Orion we saw the new forge world and other Intresting stuff in forge than halo 4 and the reason mcc had a bad launch was because Microsoft pushed them to release it and halo 5 is one game and I’ve seen a lot of stuff online from 343 either it’s true or not halo wars vehicles will be in the game including a lot of old and classic and upgraded vehicles and all that stuff so it sounds like it will be a good launch. And I do hope they decide to open a 2nd beta few months before launch and have it have FORGE on there new forge world that be cool right
> >
> >
> > Everyone said that about MCC too…MCC was supposed to bring back EVERYONE to Halo…
> >
> > And look JUST HOW WELL that went…
> >
> > They’d best be working their butt off to make Halo 5 a more successful launch then MCC.
>
>
> There’s a lot riding on Halo 5’s success, and I think 343 and Microsoft alike know it well, and as such, know they can’t afford to screw up the launch. I can’t know for sure, but I can say that I’d be willing to bet money on it.

Ya I agree with the guy before your post and your post idk why I said it be a good a launch lol I just loved the beta I just think it will be a good launch because of it’s only 1 game and I think it’s just speculation of where I saw that stuff cause my friend said that there’s supposed to be 3 campaigns in halo 5 I looked it up and it said 3-5 times longer than halo 4 and scrolled down and it said there’d be old vehicles and factions returning idk if 343 put it there it was random and confusing to me but ya I agree with you and the guy before you

> 2533274795440338;11:
> > 2533274957924711;10:
> > We already know it’s going to be a good launch because there working there butt off with it and those forge maps Pegasus and Orion we saw the new forge world and other Intresting stuff in forge than halo 4 and the reason mcc had a bad launch was because Microsoft pushed them to release it and halo 5 is one game and I’ve seen a lot of stuff online from 343 either it’s true or not halo wars vehicles will be in the game including a lot of old and classic and upgraded vehicles and all that stuff so it sounds like it will be a good launch. And I do hope they decide to open a 2nd beta few months before launch and have it have FORGE on there new forge world that be cool right
>
>
> Everyone said that about MCC too…MCC was supposed to bring back EVERYONE to Halo…
>
> And look JUST HOW WELL that went…
>
> They’d best be working their butt off to make Halo 5 a more successful launch then MCC.

They isolated a majority of returning former Halo players who decided to trust 343 with their baby after being burned on H4. Looks like they just turned them away with the MCC flop

The Beta reopens on 10-27-15 since the first month always has bugs for every game now-a-days. Don’t worry it will work way better than the MCC, but I get the feeling that all these reopen the beta threads are really a transparent ploy to stall H5G and attempt to kill sprint or to get the MCC fixed first.

> 2533274839169051;15:
> The Beta reopens on 10-27-15 since the first month always has bugs for every game now-a-days. Don’t worry it will work way better than the MCC, but I get the feeling that all these reopen the beta threads are really a transparent ploy to stall H5G and attempt to kill sprint or to get the MCC fixed first.

They should do both of those afermentioned issues lol

> 2533274839169051;15:
> The Beta reopens on 10-27-15 since the first month always has bugs for every game now-a-days. Don’t worry it will work way better than the MCC, but I get the feeling that all these reopen the beta threads are really a transparent ploy to stall H5G and attempt to kill sprint or to get the MCC fixed first.

umm the 27th is its release date

> 2533274839169051;15:

It won’t be a beta. Sorry to disappoint you.

i want it just because i’m starting to have halo 5 withdrawals. i need my halo 5… gotta have my halo 5…

• Reopening the beta would be nice