re make blood gulch

re make blood gluch and i mean the real rock deserty blood gulch with a little bit of grass. not the new flowery totaly green girly beach blood gulch.

i didnt mind the halo reach blood gulch but common it didnt realy resemble to too muhc the halo wars blood gulch was better

No, I’d much rather have a remake of Valhalla than Blood Gulch. I loved Blood Gulch in CE and Coag in Halo 2 but it’s been remade too many times and it’s gotten boring. It’s not as fun to play as it used to be as the gameplay has changed since CE, that’s why it wasn’t good in Reach (and why it won’t be good in Halo 4). Plus I don’t want it to end up like Hemmorhage did:

• Hemmorhage Announcement

“We want a Blood Gulch remake!”

• After Hemmorhage Announcement

“WOO! BLOOD GUCLH REMAKE!”

• Halo Reach 1 week after release

“Hemmorhage sucks! It plays nothing like the original!”

No more Blood Gulch. Please.

> No, I’d much rather have a remake of Valhalla than Blood Gulch. I loved Blood Gulch in CE and Coag in Halo 2 but it’s been remade too many times and it’s gotten boring. It’s not as fun to play as it used to be as the gameplay has changed since CE, that’s why it wasn’t good in Reach (and why it won’t be good in Halo 4). Plus I don’t want it to end up like Hemmorhage did:
>
> - Hemmorhage Announcement
>
> “We want a Blood Gulch remake!”
>
> - After Hemmorhage Announcement
>
> “WOO! BLOOD GUCLH REMAKE!”
>
> - Halo Reach 1 week after release
>
> “Hemmorhage sucks! It plays nothing like the original!”
>
> No more Blood Gulch. Please.

nice speach if we actually got blood gulch in reachit would make sence

> nice speach if we actually got blood gulch in reachit would make sence

We got a remake of Blood Gulch. It was a bit different, but Halo 2’s Coagulation was different from Blood Gulch so I don’t see what the problem is. The only reason it isn’t as fun as the original is because Reach’s gameplay is different to Halo CE’s. It’s nothing to do with how the map looks.

I agree with Jay, no more Blood Gulch, it’s been in just about every game so far, and it’s the most modded map in Halo Custom Edition. 343i should come up with a new map, not remake a map that has more copies and remakes than there are new original maps in Halo. Plus, like Jay also said, most likely what happens is they remake blood gulch, make every one happy for a few weeks until every one gets a chance to play it, then it’ll be “This isn’t blood gulch”, and it’ll be the same tune until they either don’t remake blood gulch ever again, or they rip the old Halo CE blood gulch, retexture it, place every thing where it was in Halo CE, and not worry about balance and I bet you even then, people will say it’s not blood gulch.

I’d rather a Containment-Terminal mix and a Valhalla-Waterworks mix.

> nice speach if we actually got blood gulch in reachit would make sence

Dude, something tells me you’re either still new to Reach, or you’re one of the people who swears up and now that hemmorhage is not a Blood Gulch remake.

please no. No more blood gulch. I’d accept a blood gulch re-imagination in the fashion of Valhalla, but that’s it.

> I’d rather a Containment-Terminal mix and a Valhalla-Waterworks mix.

I would like this.

The pallet feels off for Hemorrhage because it feels generic. Like anyone could have made it. It didn’t have the same feel as the true blood gulch or coagulation. But I disagree that it shouldn’t be remade again. To me, Blood Gulch is a staple in Halo multiplayer. Valhalla is technically not a remake but it was made to capture the feel of blood gulch. Similar to how Guardian was made to feel like Lockout but it has it’s own individual feel.
I believe they should either make another blood gulch or create a whole new map similar to it.

> please no. No more blood gulch. I’d accept a blood gulch re-imagination in the fashion of Valhalla, but that’s it.

This. To be honest I don’t really want any remakes (if we were having remakes I’d rather have remakes of maps that haven’t been remade like Sandtrap).

Man I don’t know why people hate on Hemorrhage so much. My favorite of the Gulch series was Coagulation, but I still enjoy playing on Hemorrhage. Honestly if you sit back and think about all the games you’ve played you’re bound to have remembered some good times I know I have.

Yeah, but we need a new gulch to appear in Halo 4; I felt like Highlands in Reach was a nice spitrual successor of Coagulation honestly all we need is something like that in Halo 4

> Man I don’t know why people hate on Hemorrhage so much. My favorite of the Gulch series was Coagulation, but I still enjoy playing on Hemorrhage. Honestly if you sit back and think about all the games you’ve played you’re bound to have remembered some good times I know I have.
>
> Yeah, but we need a new gulch to appear in Halo 4; I felt like Highlands in Reach was a nice spiritual successor of Coagulation honestly all we need is something like that in Halo 4

I completely forgot about that map. Highlands, Breakpoint, Spire, Powerhouse and Boneyard are among my favorite Reach maps.

Also it’s not that Im saying that Hemmorrage sucked in a earlier post, it’s just that it felt generic compared to the first two, since it was just a forge world map.

Keep in mind this is coming from someone who’s been there since CE when I say, I never liked BG!

There, I said it!

Valhalla was a much better “canyon map” IMO… Maybe they should make a new canyon map of their own? I would like that…

Blood Gulch? No.

Valhalla? Yes! Valhalla was a brilliant successor to Blood Gulch and very well designed.

> Blood Gulch? No.
>
> Valhalla? Yes! Valhalla was a brilliant successor to Blood Gulch and very well designed.

Exactly. It’s one of those classics that just NEED to be remade. Halo 3 had a bunch of 'em. Hopefully Halo 4 will have some too.

Vote for Valhalla, Sandtrap, Waterworks, Guardian and Sidewinder to be remade NOW!
http://public.bracketeers.com/matchup.php?id=801
Made by awesome community member II SHABUTIE II.

No. Blood Gulch is not really a good map, mostly it was loved for those 4 player splitscreen FFAs. Valhalla was a good map for 2 teams to duke it out on. BG is too flat, too open, and too spawn-campable.

Hemorrhage is Blood Gulch, the changes you feel are either purely aesthetic or Reach’s new gameplay, the map itself is the Gulch. Which is massively milked and frankly overrated. There are tonnes of quality maps from Reach and Halo 3 that are getting overlooked. What about Highlands? Sandtrap? Valhalla?

> Hemorrhage is Blood Gulch, the changes you feel are either purely aesthetic or Reach’s new gameplay, the map itself is the Gulch. Which is massively milked and frankly overrated. There are tonnes of quality maps from Reach and Halo 3 that are getting overlooked. What about Highlands? Sandtrap? Valhalla?

Actually structurally there are plenty of differences between Gulch and Hemm. The weapons are placed completely different, the Rock Slide area wasn’t even there in Gulch, and is laid out completely different from Coag, the various rocks and bits of cover are in completely different places, and shapes, than they were in Gulch. The areas behind the Bases are entirely different (Ocean/Forerunner Wall? Neither are shaped right, or have the right bits of cover around them). The cliff walls are different shapes, and therefore the map is not even shaped the same.

The bases are even rotated the wrong way.

Structure and weapon placement are two separate things.
Weapon placement is a Reach thing, not a map thing.

Hemm. is Coagulation mirrored and the ends of the bases made like Valhalla. with a cliff on one and a beach on the other. Tis finished off with BG’s bases.