Razors edge VS Hailstorm

Hey guys what do up you think is better Hailstorm or Razors edge?? I love Hailstorm because of how fast the needles go and how you have some much ammo also I like that it is only a level 3 req. Razors edge I only used it once, but before I died I got one kill with it and that kill only took like three seconds; also razors edge only costed 3 req to.

Razors edge for the win.

Both a pretty good. I think Hailstorm is a little better though as you can fire and forget where Razor edge needs a bit more aiming.

I like all Needle based weapons. It seems like a cool concept, really unique weapon (though circumstances force me to use a BR/SMG load out or risk death more often). Anywho, both are good but I never call them in because I usually die right after spawning.

Talon of the Lost is better than both. But yea the tier 3 suppressor > tier 2 needler.

I like Razor’s Edge more because of the cool animation the barrel of the gun has. They’re both pretty equal though.

> 2533274909139271;5:
> Talon of the Lost is better than both. But yea the tier 3 suppressor > tier 2 needler.

I will have to disagree. Talon is better against vehicles and bosses, but I believe the other 2 are better than it at infantry.

The one time I used Razor’s edge…

Unloaded into this guy who then jumps to cover and survives. I shot him enough for 2 hailstorm kills. After that I died on an equal playing field against a BR. So, yeah, hailstorm all the way.

Hailstorm because it gives you the supercombine medal.
( no serious though razors edge is nicer )

Razor’s Edge, definitely!

i like both but i prefer hailstorm

Razor, walking in a semi circle doesnt beat it like it does hailstorm

Razor’s Edge is all-around inferior against infantry. It’s a low-tier anti-vehicle weapon. Also anti-Hunter. You shouldn’t be using it for anything else.

Whoops I thought you were talking about the tier-3 Needler.

Razor’s Edge. Picked one of these up in a recent game of Warzone and proceeded to get plenty of kills with it. Definitely better than any Needler.

Hailstorm… Razors edge is nice but hailstorm beats it out imho…

Razor edge is BY FAR the better weapon. Don’t even use the hailstorm. That thing sucks. The needler in this game is not as good as it could be. They all shoot water at opponents.

> 2533274861813747;16:
> Razor edge is BY FAR the better weapon. Don’t even use the hailstorm. That thing sucks. The needler in this game is not as good as it could be. They all shoot water at opponents.

The hailstorm kills people in a super combine in no time at all not sure what youre talking about

> 2703500133471834;17:
> > 2533274861813747;16:
> > Razor edge is BY FAR the better weapon. Don’t even use the hailstorm. That thing sucks. The needler in this game is not as good as it could be. They all shoot water at opponents.
>
>
> The hailstorm kills people in a super combine in no time at all not sure what youre talking about

Razors edge is harder to dodge, supercombines quicker from startup, and after the startup has an increased fire rate, allowing it to kill even quicker.

Hailstorm, Razor Edge has slow rof and takes too long to Super Combine. The start up for Razor is sooo slow.

Razors edge is fantastic. That being said hailstorm can get you some crazy kill counts!