Rayman 5 Guardians :D

In the Campaign, this is how I feel when I know there will be destructible doors to charge through. Just the thought of a goodie being hidden, behind these walls, makes me excited. I hope 343 has a ton of these breakable walls throughout the campaign. They should make a little theme song for the more meaningful doors that are found. Perhaps there will even be a Teensie that we rescue lol (Easter Egg).

I know I won’t be the only one charging at everything I deem suspicious. Here’s to hoping in general, that these doors offer more than different pathways and Easter Eggs. Maybe power ups will full be integrated into Campaign once more, some behind unlocked doors, special legendary weapons.

LOL this is why I love this community

Bring back skulls.

> 2533274925473364;3:
> Bring back skulls.

RUL mentioned something about a skull. Hmmm…

> 2533274859413227;4:
> > 2533274925473364;3:
> > Bring back skulls.
>
>
> RUL mentioned something about a skull. Hmmm…

A skull like thing on a wall he shot. Not the same kind of skull. I will be glad if they bring skulls back as long as they hide them better. I dont want it in places that feel like your breaking the map, but at the same time they have to be harf to get. Breaking the map is fun, but shouldnt be nescesary to find items in my opinion.

“Illusory wall ahead therefore try charging.”
“oddball ahead”
“liar ahead”

> 2533274925473364;3:
> Bring back skulls.

Anything but Black Eye haha.

Loving the analogy! I hope there are many breakable walls as well.

> 2533274925473364;3:
> Bring back skulls.

Ooo, almost forgot about them. Honestly don’t get what’s the big deal about letting us find them ourselves. They said H5 will have plenty of Easter eggs, surely it can’t be too much for them to incorporate hidden skulls.

Great analogy lol.

As an easter egg it would be funny if you charged through a door and ended up in a different FPS universe.

Charging through a wall only to fall off a cliff to your death would be a good laugh.

> 2533274838268879;12:
> Charging through a wall only to fall off a cliff to your death would be a good laugh.

Do this, even if it was a one-off thing.