Ray tracing at launch?

Now that Halo Infinite is going to have more development time than before, which is a really good thing. I’ve been think does this mean we’re going to get ray tracing at launch? Because I remember seeing something about Helping infinite getting ray tracing after launch, in an update. But now that it’s been pushed to next year, maybe it will come at launch? What do you think?

Delaying a game is most often to get a game to the point they want it to be at launch rather than adding new content to it.

Not saying that ray tracing won’t be there at launch now that Infinite is delayed, but keep your expectations in check.

I think raytracing will absolutely be available at launch now that it’s delayed. Can’t be sure ofc

> 2533274927740213;2:
> Delaying a game is most often to get a game to the point they want it to be at launch rather than adding new content to it.
>
> Not saying that ray tracing won’t be there at launch now that Infinite is delayed, but keep your expectations in check.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they do add into the launch.

> 2533274947805189;3:
> I think raytracing with absolutely be available at launch now that it’s delayed. Can’t be sure ofc

I honestly think it will be, I’m pretty sure they will have enough time to add it in.

I think having that at launch would be a great way to help blow visual expectations out of the water after the less than stellar demo. I hope that it can be done but won’t be terribly upset or surprised if it can’t.

Releasing the game without one of the marketed graphical features for the xbox series x was a mistake in the first place. Xbox’s flagship game needs to release in the best possible light with all the features that they’ve been boasting the new xbox will support.

> 2533274964025169;6:
> I think having that at launch would be a great way to help blow visual expectations out of the water after the less than stellar demo. I hope that it can be done but won’t be terribly upset or surprised if it can’t.

I totally agree.

> 2557401216976241;7:
> Releasing the game without one of the marketed graphical features for the xbox series x was a mistake in the first place. Xbox’s flagship game needs to release in the best possible light with all the features that they’ve been boasting the new xbox will support.

I think it would sell the game more if it has it at launch.

Too early to tell but it would be good if they manage to add it in.

Ray-tracing will be a nice touch. It wouldn’t surprise me if 343 included it at launch. Plus it would give the graphics a nice touch.