Rate My Spartan Halo 4?

I noticed that there are allot of games that are doing this sort of thing like rate cars on race games and rate your avatar and stuff. What if on Halo 4 they made you be able to rate one another persons spartan when you pull up there Service Record on a scale of 1-10. I think it would be a great addition to the game.

I’m not sure about that.
We shouldn’t give trolls more toys to play with. :smiley:

> I’m not sure about that.
> We shouldn’t give trolls more toys to play with. :smiley:

I bet everybodies ratings would be a 1 star out of 5 after a few days of Multiplayer on Halo 4 if we had ratings. XBL Player Reviews are as bad as it is all ready.

ehhh, Im not a fan of the idea. It doesn’t really seem like there is much of a point to be rated by others. The last thing I need is messages from little kids asking me to give their spartans a good rating and they will do the same. I already foresee something of that nature happening.

I think it would be awesome but as the above replies state - “We shouldn’t give trolls more toys to play with.”, which is true. I cannot think of a reason of how to prevent trolls from interfering, if you can come up with a rational solution, then please explain.

But as of now, no, I don’t think it would do well in the game due to trolling.

remember the “screen shots of you” and the “tag” features that Bungie put into halo:reach. the only thing people did with them was troll and troll and troll. In fact I remember one time I uploaded a map to my file share and not 5 minutes later did somebody tag it as “GodAwful”. I really hop there are none of these features in halo 4.

> remember the “screen shots of you” and the “tag” features that Bungie put into halo:reach. the only thing people did with them was troll and troll and troll. In fact I remember one time I uploaded a map to my file share and not 5 minutes later did somebody tag it as “GodAwful”. I really hop there are none of these features in halo 4.

The Tag feature is great! Most of the tags given are accurate and help a lot when searching for files!

> I bet everybodies ratings would be a 1 star out of 5 after a few days of Multiplayer on Halo 4 if we had ratings. XBL Player Reviews are as bad as it is all ready.

this. people almost never give good reviews, only bad ones.

How dare you make me go negative! 1 star for you!