Rarest Armor in Halo 5

Hey guys,

So excluding the Olive the Pig armor, what do you think the rarest armor is in the game? Reason why I exclude the Olive the pig armor is because it’s only gifted to forgets that 343i favor and recognize so it’s near impossible for someone from the “commons” of fans to obtain. My bet is either the Ackillies or the HCS Challanger Armor due to it only being released for 24 hours. Now that I think about it, I’ve seen lots of Achillies…

> 2535410782505976;1:
> Hey guys,
>
> So excluding the Olive the Pig armor, what do you think the rarest armor is in the game? Reason why I exclude the Olive the pig armor is because it’s only gifted to forgets that 343i favor and recognize so it’s near impossible for someone from the “commons” of fans to obtain. My bet is either the Ackillies or the HCS Challanger Armor due to it only being released for 24 hours. Now that I think about it, I’ve seen lots of Achillies…

I would also think “Athlon Challenger”, but I haven’t seen anything say its impossible to unlock, whereas its a fact that there are certain requirements (involving being apart of a Fireteam) in order to obtain the “Achilles” armor.

My bet would be the Protector HCS armor and to a much lesser extent the Achilles armor.

> 2533274950162674;3:
> My bet would be the Protector HCS armor and to a much lesser extent the Achilles armor.

Hey you!

Hellioscroll armor that was unlocked the way intended. Completing MCC on legendary without using glitches or whatnot.

> 2535410782505976;1:
> Hey guys,
>
> So excluding the Olive the Pig armor, what do you think the rarest armor is in the game? Reason why I exclude the Olive the pig armor is because it’s only gifted to forgets that 343i favor and recognize so it’s near impossible for someone from the “commons” of fans to obtain. My bet is either the Ackillies or the HCS Challanger Armor due to it only being released for 24 hours. Now that I think about it, I’ve seen lots of Achillies…

Achilles, Challenger, Athlon Champion

> 2533274925370623;6:
> > 2535410782505976;1:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > So excluding the Olive the Pig armor, what do you think the rarest armor is in the game? Reason why I exclude the Olive the pig armor is because it’s only gifted to forgets that 343i favor and recognize so it’s near impossible for someone from the “commons” of fans to obtain. My bet is either the Ackillies or the HCS Challanger Armor due to it only being released for 24 hours. Now that I think about it, I’ve seen lots of Achillies…
>
> Achilles, Challenger, Athlon Champion

^^^^ Yeah, those for sure. I’ve got them all. Challenger and Athlon are - but it’s not like they were difficult to get, just go to Twitch. But I get what you’re saying because they were stream-only gifts. Achilles was by far the most difficult though… That sucked, especially being a Lieutenant.

I’m working on getting Olive the pig and Timmy the whale currently though, so who knows.

> 2533274835379871;7:
> > 2533274925370623;6:
> > > 2535410782505976;1:
> > > Hey guys,
> > >
> > > So excluding the Olive the Pig armor, what do you think the rarest armor is in the game? Reason why I exclude the Olive the pig armor is because it’s only gifted to forgets that 343i favor and recognize so it’s near impossible for someone from the “commons” of fans to obtain. My bet is either the Ackillies or the HCS Challanger Armor due to it only being released for 24 hours. Now that I think about it, I’ve seen lots of Achillies…
> >
> > Achilles, Challenger, Athlon Champion
>
> ^^^^ Yeah, those for sure. I’ve got them all. Challenger and Athlon are - but it’s not like they were difficult to get, just go to Twitch. But I get what you’re saying because they were stream-only gifts. Achilles was by far the most difficult though… That sucked, especially being a Lieutenant.
>
> I’m working on getting Olive the pig and Timmy the whale currently though, so who knows.

I would also say Protector Stewart. As not everyone knows the way to unlock that.

> 2535410782505976;1:
> Hey guys,
>

Well in req rarity the answer is wrath, if not Achilles

Only way to get Achilles is by completing all five levels of ALL the kill commendations in a Spartan company. Still working on that one.

Someone have a link to these other armors that I know I’ll never get? Haven’t seen all of them.

> 2535434980546598;9:
> > 2535410782505976;1:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > So excluding the Olive the Pig armor, what do you think the rarest armor is in the game? Reason why I exclude the Olive the pig armor is because it’s only gifted to forgets that 343i favor and recognize so it’s near impossible for someone from the “commons” of fans to obtain. My bet is either the Ackillies or the HCS Challanger Armor due to it only being released for 24 hours. Now that I think about it, I’ve seen lots of Achillies…
>
> Well in req rarity the answer is wrath, if not Achilles

why wrath? you can literally buy the halo reach pack for halo 5 if you look up halo packs for sale in the store, buy enough and you’ve got it, plus its only a mythic, just open enough up

> 2535466862087311;11:
> > 2535434980546598;9:
> > > 2535410782505976;1:
> > > Hey guys,
> > >
> > > So excluding the Olive the Pig armor, what do you think the rarest armor is in the game? Reason why I exclude the Olive the pig armor is because it’s only gifted to forgets that 343i favor and recognize so it’s near impossible for someone from the “commons” of fans to obtain. My bet is either the Ackillies or the HCS Challanger Armor due to it only being released for 24 hours. Now that I think about it, I’ve seen lots of Achillies…
> >
> > Well in req rarity the answer is wrath, if not Achilles
>
> why wrath? you can literally buy the halo reach pack for halo 5 if you look up halo packs for sale in the store, buy enough and you’ve got it, plus its only a mythic, just open enough up

I did not even realize that that pack was still available, and I actually meant that if you enter the customize Spartan option on Halo waypoint if you travel to the very end you can see wrath.

Achilles armor and helmet

> 2535434980546598;12:
> > 2535466862087311;11:
> > > 2535434980546598;9:
> > > > 2535410782505976;1:
> > > > Hey guys,
> > > >
> > > > So excluding the Olive the Pig armor, what do you think the rarest armor is in the game? Reason why I exclude the Olive the pig armor is because it’s only gifted to forgets that 343i favor and recognize so it’s near impossible for someone from the “commons” of fans to obtain. My bet is either the Ackillies or the HCS Challanger Armor due to it only being released for 24 hours. Now that I think about it, I’ve seen lots of Achillies…
> > >
> > > Well in req rarity the answer is wrath, if not Achilles
> >
> > why wrath? you can literally buy the halo reach pack for halo 5 if you look up halo packs for sale in the store, buy enough and you’ve got it, plus its only a mythic, just open enough up
>
> I did not even realize that that pack was still available, and I actually meant that if you enter the customize Spartan option on Halo waypoint if you travel to the very end you can see wrath.

it doesn’t mean its rare, achilles is at the beginning of ultra rare armors

> 2535466862087311;14:
> > 2535434980546598;12:
> > > 2535466862087311;11:
> > > > 2535434980546598;9:
> > > > > 2535410782505976;1:
> > > > > Hey guys,
> > > > >
> > > > > So excluding the Olive the Pig armor, what do you think the rarest armor is in the game? Reason why I exclude the Olive the pig armor is because it’s only gifted to forgets that 343i favor and recognize so it’s near impossible for someone from the “commons” of fans to obtain. My bet is either the Ackillies or the HCS Challanger Armor due to it only being released for 24 hours. Now that I think about it, I’ve seen lots of Achillies…
> > > >
> > > > Well in req rarity the answer is wrath, if not Achilles
> > >
> > > why wrath? you can literally buy the halo reach pack for halo 5 if you look up halo packs for sale in the store, buy enough and you’ve got it, plus its only a mythic, just open enough up
> >
> > I did not even realize that that pack was still available, and I actually meant that if you enter the customize Spartan option on Halo waypoint if you travel to the very end you can see wrath.
>
> it doesn’t mean its rare, achilles is at the beginning of ultra rare armors

Oh, I thought Director Zone meant what armor is rarest in terms of all helmets and armors

> 2535434980546598;15:
> > 2535466862087311;14:
> > > 2535434980546598;12:
> > > > 2535466862087311;11:
> > > > > 2535434980546598;9:
> > > > > > 2535410782505976;1:
> > > > > > Hey guys,
> > > > > >
> > > > > > So excluding the Olive the Pig armor, what do you think the rarest armor is in the game? Reason why I exclude the Olive the pig armor is because it’s only gifted to forgets that 343i favor and recognize so it’s near impossible for someone from the “commons” of fans to obtain. My bet is either the Ackillies or the HCS Challanger Armor due to it only being released for 24 hours. Now that I think about it, I’ve seen lots of Achillies…
> > > > >
> > > > > Well in req rarity the answer is wrath, if not Achilles
> > > >
> > > > why wrath? you can literally buy the halo reach pack for halo 5 if you look up halo packs for sale in the store, buy enough and you’ve got it, plus its only a mythic, just open enough up
> > >
> > > I did not even realize that that pack was still available, and I actually meant that if you enter the customize Spartan option on Halo waypoint if you travel to the very end you can see wrath.
> >
> > it doesn’t mean its rare, achilles is at the beginning of ultra rare armors
>
> Oh, I thought Director Zone meant what armor is rarest in terms of all helmets and armors

Some are more exclusive at certain times like the protecter HCS armor that was only available for 24 hrs. I think he meant that kind of stuff

Althon Champion

> 2535466862087311;16:
> > 2535434980546598;15:
> > > 2535466862087311;14:
> > > > 2535434980546598;12:
> > > > > 2535466862087311;11:
> > > > > > 2535434980546598;9:
> > > > > > > 2535410782505976;1:
> > > > > > > Hey guys,
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > So excluding the Olive the Pig armor, what do you think the rarest armor is in the game? Reason why I exclude the Olive the pig armor is because it’s only gifted to forgets that 343i favor and recognize so it’s near impossible for someone from the “commons” of fans to obtain. My bet is either the Ackillies or the HCS Challanger Armor due to it only being released for 24 hours. Now that I think about it, I’ve seen lots of Achillies…
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Well in req rarity the answer is wrath, if not Achilles
> > > > >
> > > > > why wrath? you can literally buy the halo reach pack for halo 5 if you look up halo packs for sale in the store, buy enough and you’ve got it, plus its only a mythic, just open enough up
> > > >
> > > > I did not even realize that that pack was still available, and I actually meant that if you enter the customize Spartan option on Halo waypoint if you travel to the very end you can see wrath.
> > >
> > > it doesn’t mean its rare, achilles is at the beginning of ultra rare armors
> >
> > Oh, I thought Director Zone meant what armor is rarest in terms of all helmets and armors
>
> Some are more exclusive at certain times like the protecter HCS armor that was only available for 24 hrs. I think he meant that kind of stuff

Correct, and Achillies isn’t quite as rare as in anyone can get it. Just takes time. HCS Protecter was only released for 24 hours and is currently the rarest in the game, closely followed by Athlon Champion.

The Challenger is probably the rarest armor as it was only available for a very short period of time. Athlon Champion is not too far behind, though.

Achilles is a “guaranteed” unlock for anyone as long as they’re enlisted with a Spartan Company.

> 2533274836874363;8:
> > 2533274835379871;7:
> > > 2533274925370623;6:
> > > > 2535410782505976;1:
> > > > Hey guys,
> > > >
> > > > So excluding the Olive the Pig armor, what do you think the rarest armor is in the game? Reason why I exclude the Olive the pig armor is because it’s only gifted to forgets that 343i favor and recognize so it’s near impossible for someone from the “commons” of fans to obtain. My bet is either the Ackillies or the HCS Challanger Armor due to it only being released for 24 hours. Now that I think about it, I’ve seen lots of Achillies…
> > >
> > > Achilles, Challenger, Athlon Champion
> >
> > ^^^^ Yeah, those for sure. I’ve got them all. Challenger and Athlon are - but it’s not like they were difficult to get, just go to Twitch. But I get what you’re saying because they were stream-only gifts. Achilles was by far the most difficult though… That sucked, especially being a Lieutenant.
> >
> > I’m working on getting Olive the pig and Timmy the whale currently though, so who knows.
>
> I would also say Protector Stewart. As not everyone knows the way to unlock that.

How do you do it?