RARE EMBLEM FROM A GOLD PACK

I already finished my rare collection a long time ago. Just got a rare hammer emblem from a gold pack, so lame.

Anything else cool in the pack?

At least it came with the helljumper armor, so badass!

Nice!

finish the campaign first

> 2535473086369953;1:
> I already finished my rare collection a long time ago. Just got a rare hammer emblem from a gold pack, so lame.

Obviously not, since you got that emblem. You’ll know you are done with Gold packs when they start giving you 6000 REQ points back every time you open them.

I definitely finished silver packs, because the last unlock I got was the legendary oni gauss turret, and 3000 req points after that. Clearly there are a couple unlocks out of place.

This happened to me today. I have been getting points back in silver for a while. Got the rare hammer emblem in a gold pack today. Hammer emblem glitch I guess

> 2535473086369953;3:
> At least it came with the helljumper armor, so badass!

so the good balanced out the bad you say?

Don’t understand, you finished your rare collection, but you received a rare emblem? If so it does not appear you finished your rare collection.

> 2533274830462261;6:
> > 2535473086369953;1:
> > I already finished my rare collection a long time ago. Just got a rare hammer emblem from a gold pack, so lame.
>
>
> Obviously not, since you got that emblem. You’ll know you are done with Gold packs when they start giving you 6000 REQ points back every time you open them.

You mean 3000 since OP is talking about his silvers. Not wrong what you said but “rare collection” probably means “all silvers”. He just started with golds

I started getting REQ point refunds from silver packs, which means I had all of the commons, uncommons, and rares. But I was still missing a rare visor. Been opening gold packs and getting only ultra rare and legendary unlocks, but in a daily win pack, I got the rare visor.

I think there are some bugs in the REQ system.

> 2535473086369953;7:
> I definitely finished silver packs, because the last unlock I got was the legendary oni gauss turret, and 3000 req points after that. Clearly there are a couple unlocks out of place.

Hasn’t the oni been patched out? They definitely stated the gauss turret wasn’t supposed to be available in silvers and patched it accordingly in Infinity’s Armory. Either way, you got a legendary in silver and a rare in gold. I think that’s a fair trade

> 2533274873204041;12:
> I started getting REQ point refunds from silver packs, which means I had all of the commons, uncommons, and rares. But I was still missing a rare visor. Been opening gold packs and getting only ultra rare and legendary unlocks, but in a daily win pack, I got the rare visor.
>
> I think there are some bugs in the REQ system.

Was it the only silver unlock left? Maybe the system can’t deal with one unlock left since it’s meant to always give two, but one unlock and 1500rp hasn’t been mentioned before either. So it was locked away for your daily win packs to get it someday.

Or at least that’s my theory, pretty sure the daily wins can mess this up a little.

> 2535457892133665;14:
> > 2533274873204041;12:
> > I started getting REQ point refunds from silver packs, which means I had all of the commons, uncommons, and rares. But I was still missing a rare visor. Been opening gold packs and getting only ultra rare and legendary unlocks, but in a daily win pack, I got the rare visor.
> >
> > I think there are some bugs in the REQ system.
>
>
> Was it the only silver unlock left? Maybe the system can’t deal with one unlock left since it’s meant to always give two, but one unlock and 1500rp hasn’t been mentioned before either. So it was locked away for your daily win packs to get it someday.
>
> Or at least that’s my theory, pretty sure the daily wins can mess this up a little.

You can get one unlock and 1500rp. My last silver had my last emblem and 1500rp.

> 2533274808945466;15:
> > 2535457892133665;14:
> > > 2533274873204041;12:
> > > I started getting REQ point refunds from silver packs, which means I had all of the commons, uncommons, and rares. But I was still missing a rare visor. Been opening gold packs and getting only ultra rare and legendary unlocks, but in a daily win pack, I got the rare visor.
> > >
> > > I think there are some bugs in the REQ system.
> >
> >
> > Was it the only silver unlock left? Maybe the system can’t deal with one unlock left since it’s meant to always give two, but one unlock and 1500rp hasn’t been mentioned before either. So it was locked away for your daily win packs to get it someday.
> >
> > Or at least that’s my theory, pretty sure the daily wins can mess this up a little.
>
>
> You can get one unlock and 1500rp. My last silver had my last emblem and 1500rp.

Oh yeah? Well colour me impressed then, good to know. :slight_smile:

Man, I got two Uncommon emblems in a Gold.