RAPID FIRE MOD CHEATING? HOW COMMON IS THIS?

Been playing this game for awhile now and for some reason have never come across an obvious rapid fire mod cheater like this one. How common is this for others? This individual is even posting clips of the rapid fire mod on his own xbox profile. I reported him but would be helpful if someone at 343 sees
this.

If you see someone manipulating the game in any way, you can create a ticket over at the Support Website with any evidence you have.

> 2533274988595186;1:
> Been playing this game for awhile now and for some reason have never come across an obvious rapid fire mod cheater like this one. How common is this for others? This individual is even posting clips of the rapid fire mod on his own xbox profile. I reported him but would be helpful if someone at 343 sees
> this.

Do you have a link to the match history?

Edit – Never mind, I found some games and escalated them to the Enforcement team.

In my opinion this player uses a “Cronus Zen”. With this device we can modify the rate of fire and remove the recoil of the weapon and other scripted options. On his playing history we notice that he destroys good level players in FFA with only the assault rifle. Cheating seems obvious to me.

> 2533274988595186;1:
> Been playing this game for awhile now and for some reason have never come across an obvious rapid fire mod cheater like this one. How common is this for others? This individual is even posting clips of the rapid fire mod on his own xbox profile. I reported him but would be helpful if someone at 343 sees
> this.
> Xbox Clips - View your xbox clips, Xbox game clips, and screenshots. The best xboxclips website! Better than XboxClips.com - soluvant playing Halo 5: Guardians
> Xbox Clips - View your xbox clips, Xbox game clips, and screenshots. The best xboxclips website! Better than XboxClips.com - soluvant playing Halo 5: Guardians

Very common. Halo 5 has been out for several years and 343 has yet to do anything about the cheaters.

Idk what to say they’re just an -Yoink- and 343 appears not to do anything about them, honestly 343 needs to get they’re priorities straight

It’s crazy. I’ve been banned for leaving matches when I have to leave but these cheaters don’t get banned when they’re ruining the game for everyone…

> 2535467751039631;6:
> Idk what to say they’re just an -Yoink- and 343 appears not to do anything about them, honestly 343 needs to get they’re priorities straight

> 2535471015334583;7:
> It’s crazy. I’ve been banned for leaving matches when I have to leave but these cheaters don’t get banned when they’re ruining the game for everyone…

They absolutely ban for cheating. And the penalties are harsh. Looking at this cheater, he hasn’t played a game since 12/6 so he was likely banned already.