ranks too far away?

I’m at the point now where i have no will to play halo4 anymore, the fun of it being a new game has worn off entirely,at first the thought that ranks are supposed to come sometime in january seemed horrible but i could deal with it, but now with boredom setting in and people reaching max ranks i think december is going to be a brutal month for the popularity of halo 4

Once people realize that they’ll only get an emblem for reaching SR 130 there will be even more hate in this forum.

theirs gonna be something more than a emblem c’mon now…Has to be… kiki wolfkilll said a BIG SUPRISE…a emblem is not a big suprise.PLay the damn game its halo i thought everybody was a fan and not bashing the game they love and support …stop being mad bros.

> theirs gonna be something more than a emblem c’mon now…Has to be… kiki wolfkilll said a BIG SUPRISE…a emblem is not a big suprise.PLay the damn game its halo i thought everybody was a fan and not bashing the game they love and support …stop being mad bros.

while im not going to argue about why or not this game is or isn’t halo, i will agree that i am a halo fan, odd that i feel no urge to play halo4 though…