Ranks Returned To People

I keep hearing from people that 343 is gonna return peoples ranks back to them, from what bungie did to everyone and was wondering if that is true or not?

return them? how can you get derank in reach? you have to cheat to get de-ranked in the first place so what do u think?

thats a complete rumor as far as i know, it doesnt even make sense bc figuring out people who lost their rank would be troublesome and there really isnt any point to do it in the first place… plus with everything else going on at 343i i doubt they would care about such a small matter. Its just ppl trolling…

Yea, I don’t know. That’s what I said. People just keep talking about it and was just wondering!

I highly doubt this will happen. Seeing as I doubt the Banhammer keeps record of the rank someone was at when they get banned. Plus, most people who got banned are now back to that rank without doing something ban-worthy.

Bungie deranked me completely before black ops came out. i dont think i did anything wrong but it was BS

No your rank will not be restored if you were de-ranked, and for one reason “You broke the rules”.

> No your rank will not be restored if you were de-ranked, and for one reason “You broke the rules”.

That’s pretty much it.

Love how they point the finger at Bungie, Microsoft would never be interested in colluding in such fascist activity (like sorting out all the cheating scum.bags that abuse the system).

Mega Lolz!! of course you are gonna get your rank back!!