Ranks in H4 = S*** Boring :/

I remember in Reach and Halo 3 that the ranks was awesome and you just wanted to get to the last ranks at ones… But it took some time, and that’s fine… Now the ranks is just stupid numbers… and soon im in the last lvl. I just feel it took no time to rank up, and the number means nothing to me :confused:

What do you think? I hope that in the next game the ranks will be like Reach’s and it will take at least a year to rank up to the last one.

Ranks in Reach were awesome? Are you kidding? It only took forever to reach the last rank, but it wasn’t skill based at all.

> Ranks in Reach were awesome? Are you kidding? It only took forever to reach the last rank, but it wasn’t skill based at all.

Well, more Reach’s rank then H4’s (the look)

I’m not talking about skill like H3… But that could be cool too

> > Ranks in Reach were awesome? Are you kidding? It only took forever to reach the last rank, but it wasn’t skill based at all.
>
> Well, more Reach’s rank then H4’s (the look)
>
> I’m not talking about skill like H3… But that could be cool too

The reason why Halo 3 Rank was good was because without Skill (You need Ranked ranks to improve your overall rank) you kinda didn’t get better.

In Halo: Reach? Nope.

Halo 4? Worse. They removed the emblems in favor of a number - which doesn’t represent skill anyways.

Yeah what happened to Colonels, Brigadier and Generals. I miss those type of ranks. Heck even this Forum has them haha

[deleted]

> > Yeah what happened to Colonels, Brigadier and Generals. I miss those type of ranks. Heck even this Forum has them haha
>
> yea… i miss those days aswell:P now you see a 130 and you have no idea how good he is because it just takes time to get there

And boosting. Considering the majority of +100 Sr players are at Soartan Ops right now.

Hit SR130 yesterday…totally legit with no naff lame Double XP boosting

When it popped, didnt really feel any pleasure in it, not even an Achievement to mark you doing it, just an emblem

Going to spend more time just doing commendations, and I dont see the SR number as a rank, just means you have played a lot

> Hit SR130 yesterday…totally legit with no naff lame Double XP boosting
>
> When it popped, didnt really feel any pleasure in it, not even an Achievement to mark you doing it, just an emblem
>
> Going to spend more time just doing commendations, and I dont see the SR number as a rank, just means you have played a lot

For me, the game just got to amazing to boring.So i bought Bordelrands 2… Still waiting for it to arrive.

It takes a hell of a lot of playing to get the XP needed for SR130

I feel burned out with the MP for now, wanted to get to SR130 before end of year, going to focus more on the other games I have to play and come back to it in the new year

[deleted]

> > > > Yeah what happened to Colonels, Brigadier and Generals. I miss those type of ranks. Heck even this Forum has them haha
> > >
> > > yea… i miss those days aswell:P now you see a 130 and you have no idea how good he is because it just takes time to get there
> >
> > And boosting. Considering the majority of +100 Sr players are at Soartan Ops right now.
>
> boosters are not a problem… they just harm themselves when they jump into MM once they hit 130 and get Yoink! on by lvl 20 kids…
>
> i have hundrets of x2 games banked and could hit 130 in no time if i wanted to… but i have no reason to really…

The only reason for me to achieve SR130 in that time was because i bought other two games i needed to play and i’m a huge Halo Fan.

I like halo 4 rank a lot more then reaches, mostly because the ranks have ok names i know there numbers but a least you don’t have hero or other made up ranks. Also it is far easier to tell witch rank is higher in reach I just guessed who ether had the coolest badge by there name was the highest rank . Any way ranks wont mater in till they but a ranked playlist in.

I agree they are rather bland… Theres nothing interesting about them=/

Theres nothing thats like “wow thats cool!” to keep me playing