Ranking

Hi everyone! I have been enjoy this game but I have taken time off to get achievements on other games and focus on IRL work. My other friends are so high up in the ranks and I am only Rank 19, which is shocking for the length of time I have had it.

I want to know what is the fastest way to rank up, I don’t mind what game type or what I need to do, just want to rank up fast (especially with the holidays coming up!)

Thank you :slight_smile:

play warzone and use boosts.

> 2535415305234137;2:
> play warzone and use boosts.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Legendary and Mythic firefight are the best ways to rank up, but boosts help a lot. Remember when playing that sometimes you have to use a few REQs to help your team win and get the most xp.

If I were you I would play heroic warzone firefight and use any boost you can. Sure the others payout more XP/rp per game but they are req heavy playlist. Being you are only SR 19 I am guessing your req inventory is minimal. You will have more success at heroic level. Also games are quicker usually so time wise you may earn a bit more.

What’s the difference in xp payout between heroic/legendary/mythic?

I think warzone assault is quicker with boosts cause you go through your boosts quicker.

> 2535458269032348;6:
> What’s the difference in xp payout between heroic/legendary/mythic?

The difficulty is harder on Mythic and easiest is Heroic and the points are best on Mythic.

I found Warzone Assault to be very good for XP, but I am no longer able to find games in it - in fact, I get a message telling me to search other playlists. Might be my location (UK) but idk.

> 2535458269032348;6:
> What’s the difference in xp payout between heroic/legendary/mythic?

There really isn’t a set amount as it can be performance based. I don’t know of any one who has tried to workout the math between them. But the higher the difficulty the more it pays out.