Ranking Up

I’m just wondering… I got halo reach the day it came out. I am currently a Brigadier grade 3. I haven’t modded or anything to earn my way up the ranks. So my question is, how are people already like, field marshalls and heros and those seriously high ranks? Am I doing the challenges wrong or something? Do I not play enough? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Same here haha. You don’t play enough. I’m only a Brigadier Grade 3 because I take so many breaks and don’t really care because rank is pointless in Reach.

I am Eclipse right now back when I was a lower rank my goal everyday was 20,000Cr a day plus I away’s did the Daily Challenges everyday, now I still do all the daily challenges a day plus a Cr goal of 60,000 to 80,000Cr’s a day.

> I am Eclipse right now back when I was a lower rank my goal everyday was 20,000Cr a day plus I away’s did the Daily Challenges everyday, now I still do all the daily challenges a day plus a Cr goal of 60,000 to 80,000Cr’s a day.

Whoa- how long does that take you usually?

> > I am Eclipse right now back when I was a lower rank my goal everyday was 20,000Cr a day plus I away’s did the Daily Challenges everyday, now I still do all the daily challenges a day plus a Cr goal of 60,000 to 80,000Cr’s a day.
>
> Whoa- how long does that take you usually?

Like 4-5 hours a day.

I’m a General even though I tried not to be, but custom games with friends made me Gen. I don’t even play Reach. Stopped in November, and have been playing a bit since.