ranking up on waypoints

hey you guy how can I rank up on halo waypoints

You rank up depending on how much Gamerscore that you attain throughout your Xbox 360 Halo Career. The more achievement points you have, the higher the rank you will get.

There are also division ranks which rank you based on the achievements that you get. Vehicular Man could be for getting all Vehicle-Related Achievements in the Halo Games.

I just started waypoints 2 days ago and I have 1700g for the game but I am a recrut

> I have 1700g for the game but I am a recrut

Are you talking about the rank in the game or the ranking here in forum?
If the second, remember that ranking in forum is not tied to ranking in game: they are different systems. I didn’t find any official information in help, but usually in community forums like this one you will advance with your rank doing posts (questions or answers).

UPDATE: it seems that posting is not enough to increase the rank on forum. I saw people having 100 posts with a rank of Recruit and people with 20 posts with a rank of Member, so maybe it is required also something else, for example be active in a certain time frame…

But for sure a moderator/administrator can confirm (or correct) my assertion. :slight_smile:

> UPDATE: it seems that posting is not enough to increase the rank on forum. I saw people having 100 posts with a rank of Recruit and people with 20 posts with a rank of Member, so maybe it is required also something else, for example be active in a certain time frame…

… or maybe do a first presentation of yourself in ROLL CALL forum… :smiley: