Ranking Tips?

Does anyone have some ranking tips? It seems like everyone’s at at least SR-40 by now, and I’m still at 30. I don’t play that much, but does anyone have some tips for earning as much xp as possible?
And yes, I know about the Dubstep-Xp promotion.

Spartan ops gives you about 4k-5k xp per game. Flood, oddball and king of the hill are the fastest playlists to receive XP.

> Does anyone have some ranking tips? It seems like everyone’s at at least SR-40 by now, and I’m still at 30. I don’t play that much, but does anyone have some tips for earning as much xp as possible?
> And yes, I know about the Dubstep-Xp promotion.

Have fun and don’t worry about it. It will happen soon enough and obsessing about it reduces your enjoyment of the game.

Go for challenges and try to win games for the bonus. Apart from that all you can really do is play more/better.

Thanks for the tips.

Double XP + Spartan Ops = 11900 XP every 10 mins = Max rank in a matter of days

Just enjoy the game instead of farming the same old mission in spartan ops over and over again. You dont really get anything good at SR130 anyways.

> Just enjoy the game instead of farming the same old mission in spartan ops over and over again. You dont really get anything good at SR130 anyways.

Bragging rights say otherwise brah. I will continue lawl

I don’t see the difference between sr30 and sr 120, It doesnt matter