Ranking system?

This is the thing I am most hoping for…where is the great ranking system of old? Bring back 1-50! It was so much better. I would like to see arena be something good to play as well for the people who want the constant battle to 50

Has there been any word on this or will this be covered tomorrow?

I am super happy that they nerfed AL but what about jet pack? I still don’t understand why you can shoot while jet packing and not while sprinting? I don’t think you should be able to shoot while using any AA. No Bloom…Amazing! 3 shot pistol!..Amazing!

You have deffinatly brought me some hope 343 and I can’t wait for the rest of the information! DOWN WITH BUNGIE! lol j/k. They are still the creators and will always have a special place in the heart of all Halo fans.

SaiNts

I don’t think they will implement a new ranking system this late into the game.

Although, I would like it, as long as we keep credits and separate the two.

100% agree, matchmaking is essentially a custom game finder where people just meess around, dont carry out the objective and there is no desire to win. This is fine for some people however players that want to play the game to win (which is the objective) have nowhere to play.

> 100% agree, matchmaking is essentially a custom game finder where people just meess around, dont carry out the objective and there is no desire to win. This is fine for some people however players that want to play the game to win (which is the objective) have nowhere to play.

good call dude.
I just made a huge rant about how everyone on the game is bad and can’t get better because of the ranking system, or lack thereof. it’s a shame there are only so few good people left and even we get constantly get matched up against guests.