Ranking system?

So I’ve just got my Onyx 1506, can someone explain what happens now… i.e what ranks are next, what’s the cap, do we rank up indefinitely. Some explanation here would be really appreciated.

bump

> 2533274848193499;1:
> So I’ve just got my Onyx 1506, can someone explain what happens now… i.e what ranks are next, what’s the cap, do we rank up indefinitely. Some explanation here would be really appreciated.

its pointless this ranking system is garbage

a 1-50 ranking would be way better

You can raise your score from 1500 onward and if you can get your score to place within the top 200 then you shift into a “champions” titled rank. The Champions title will not only keep providing you your raw skill score, but also your place (or rank) amongst the top 200. If your raw skill score drops outside of the top 200 within the playlist then you will lose that “champion” rank title and slip back into Onyx. Think of the champion ranks as the upper echelon tier of Onyx.

> 2533275025161684;3:
> > 2533274848193499;1:
> > So I’ve just got my Onyx 1506, can someone explain what happens now… i.e what ranks are next, what’s the cap, do we rank up indefinitely. Some explanation here would be really appreciated.
>
>
> its pointless this ranking system is garbage
>
> a 1-50 ranking would be way better

It’d be better if you wanted to grind 45 levels to get competitive games, yeah!

Onyx is the top 2000 players in that playlist. Your next rank, is Onyx 1505, but you may leap more beyond or below that depending on wins/loses and who you are playing against. Once you reach the top 200, your become Champion ranked. The final rank, is Champion 1, the highest ranked player within the playlist.

Unlike the old 1-50 generalization rank, the new system articulates the highest level of play down to a player’s specific rank amongst the other highest ranked players. Also, unlike the old 1-50, if you want to keep your champion rank, you have to keep playing. No more buying a General account and “retiring” to social. The onyx and champion ranks are a constant bubble of the highest ranked players.

So wait to does my number go up or down from 1506 when I win games

And do I lose Onyx if I stop playing well?