Ranking system terrible

I don’t know about you guys, but its going to take me forever to rank up when it keeps taking points away from me when I have a couple bad games then one good one.

Although I agree losing a game because of bad teammates is annoying, have you ever played H2 or H3? It was the same way. In order to reach the higher ranks, you needed to win.

Yep :confused:

I keep getting paired with sucky team mates and it sucks. I’m sure all of u r familiar with the room in empire with the sniper, and how it’s a major spot to control to win. Everytime I try to defend a side, my team mates can’t defend their own sides without dying, and I end up getting surrounded. This is really making me mad

> 2533275032479048;2:
> Although I agree losing a game because of bad teammates is annoying, have you ever played H2 or H3? It was the same way. In order to reach the higher ranks, you needed to win.

You cant win if you keep getting stuck with people who cant play (very well)… I think thee gonna have to revise the ranking system.

> 2533274820846214;5:
> > 2533275032479048;2:
> > Although I agree losing a game because of bad teammates is annoying, have you ever played H2 or H3? It was the same way. In order to reach the higher ranks, you needed to win.
>
>
> You cant win if you keep getting stuck with people who cant play (very well)… I think thee gonna have to revise the ranking system.

I get what you’re saying. Back in H3 I never really had that problem for some reason, my teammates usually were decent enough for me to carry them to victory. I leveled from 40-50 completely by myself. The ranking system is supposed to place you with players that are similar to you in skill, but I guess that’s not really happening right now in beta.

How exactly do you suggest they change it? It’s team slayer. Your objective is to win as a team. You rank up when you win. You lose rank when you lose. That’s the point. What exactly do you expect? How would they change this in a way that makes any sense?

> 2533274817028004;1:
> I don’t know about you guys, but its going to take me forever to rank up when it keeps taking points away from me when I have a couple bad games then one good one.

Well that’s good that it takes time to rank up and that you go down in ranking because you lose. It’s a ranking system. Being matched with worse players is a whole other thing which isn’t much connected to the ranks part, it’s more connected to the player poll within your rank and…it’s hard to explain and will take to long but the thing is that you should find players you like to play with and work good with. That way you will find that the ranking system isn’t that bad. It’s just like the other one’s but divided in different sections, prolonged and it shows your progress more deeply.

And when you eventually get your dream team (which shouldn’t be a bunch of pro’s which carry you because you suck) you will get to the point where the rankings work.

i find the ranking system boring and wont keep me interested when the game comes out