Ranking System flaws!

So I go 15 and 6 with 10 assist in slayer but my team sucks and we loose even though my performance was great I loose performance points what the hell kind of bull crap is this rating system!!! Performance should be based off your performance not the rest of your bonehead teams performance!

Well Halos ranking system has always been based of of wins and loses instead of indivdual performace which is the way it should be other wise people just camp for kills and screw over their team. The problem with the ranking system is it is bad at matching players with equal skill and it is bad at placing players. If you go 15 kills 6 deaths and 10 assists then obviously the other team wasn’t a problem for you but if you lost that game then it means the other team was a problem for your teammates so obviously you are matched with poor teammates instead of equal teammates.

Sounds confusing. Long story short ranking system sucks at matching and placing

TS skill has always been based off team performance.

I agree, and your rank should be on your KDA. When you get AFK’s or leavers or players that just suck, but overall you do well and you get punished for that… doesn’t seem fair to me.

> 2533274964138871;4:
> I agree, and your rank should be on your KDA. When you get AFK’s or leavers or players that just suck, but overall you do well and you get punished for that… doesn’t seem fair to me.

You get judged on your personal performance as it should be. You must improve your performance every match to get into higher tiers which is a system I have been hoping for since Halo 3.