Ranking system flawed

How is it we can play our tails off but if people drop and makes our team lose we suffer and drop in rank. That’s not fair at all. But I shall keep trying.

It’s frequently discussed. I think they’ll eventually do something about it seeing as though it’s one of the most complained about subjects thus far.

Hopefully they fix it I think an easy fix would be to nullify csr drops or boost if either team loses a player

> 2535423805930128;2:
> It’s frequently discussed. I think they’ll eventually do something about it seeing as though it’s one of the most complained about subjects thus far.

they wont, and it doesn’t make sense either. people should go after objectives and play in a team instead of only caring about k/d. just win. I know it can be frustrating but its the right way to do things.

Agree

> 2533274823925528;4:
> > 2535423805930128;2:
> > It’s frequently discussed. I think they’ll eventually do something about it seeing as though it’s one of the most complained about subjects thus far.
>
>
> they wont, and it doesn’t make sense either. people should go after objectives and play in a team instead of only caring about k/d. just win. I know it can be frustrating but its the right way to do things.

Alright, yes people should play as a team, and win objectively. But not everyone does and that’s where the problem is. Other people quitting because they are dying too much isn’t indicative of ME being bad at the game. BUT you can be sure as -Yoink- MY PERSONAL rank will drop because of it. It’s -Yoink!- me off at this point losing and regaining rank from -Yoink- games 4 times TODAY.

> 2533275021794084;6:
> > 2533274823925528;4:
> > > 2535423805930128;2:
> > > It’s frequently discussed. I think they’ll eventually do something about it seeing as though it’s one of the most complained about subjects thus far.
> >
> >
> > they wont, and it doesn’t make sense either. people should go after objectives and play in a team instead of only caring about k/d. just win. I know it can be frustrating but its the right way to do things.
>
>
> Alright, yes people should play as a team, and win objectively. But not everyone does and that’s where the problem is. Other people quitting because they are dying too much isn’t indicative of ME being bad at the game. BUT you can be sure as -Yoink- MY PERSONAL rank will drop because of it. It’s -Yoink!- me off at this point losing and regaining rank from -Yoink- games 4 times TODAY.

its not the system that is flawed then, its peoples mentality.

You can’t stop quitters!

People who quit need to be console banned and have their xbox live account perma banned.

> 2533275021794084;6:
> > 2533274823925528;4:
> > > 2535423805930128;2:
> > > It’s frequently discussed. I think they’ll eventually do something about it seeing as though it’s one of the most complained about subjects thus far.
> >
> >
> > they wont, and it doesn’t make sense either. people should go after objectives and play in a team instead of only caring about k/d. just win. I know it can be frustrating but its the right way to do things.
>
>
> Alright, yes people should play as a team, and win objectively. But not everyone does and that’s where the problem is. Other people quitting because they are dying too much isn’t indicative of ME being bad at the game. BUT you can be sure as -Yoink- MY PERSONAL rank will drop because of it. It’s -Yoink!- me off at this point losing and regaining rank from -Yoink- games 4 times TODAY.

and life will still go on…if you are that upset over it find people to play with

I think there is a point being made that there is room for improvement with the ranking system. Obviously you shouldn’t continually rank up if you’re always losing but your KD is impressive. On the opposite end, I don’t think you should rank up if you’re winning but being carried through on some else’s back. I don’t see an easy way to integrate a sort of happy middle ground, but I think we would all appreciate it. I’ve had massacres where we won by 20 and I still went negative- not my best game, didn’t deserve the “credit” towards ranking up.

It would be nice for actual play performance to be integrated somehow, in addition to binary win/loss performance. After release, that would be a lot of additional code and a big patch to download, if someone could figure out how to tie it all together fairly. Something to hope for in a future game, and deal with for now.

I definitely think that the quitting mid game is super annoying, but don’t know what to do about it. Feels like they should penalize the quitter and then make the rest of the round not count as much, like make it a half point match or whatever.

I also wonder what the algorithm does when you have team members early on who have vastly different tiers. Obviously each different season will help sort this out, but seems kinda crazy to have an onyx team member put everyone in to that class instead of trying to find some type of middle ground.