Ranking System Equals Campers And Kd Tryhards

Its a fact this ranking system sucks bad and it promotes the kders to camp more and hide more rather than actually go for the win. Every game of warzone I play atleast 3 players outta 12 are kd tryhards camping and crouching in corners. Same goes with arena matches!!! Players will sit there crouched in a corner not caring at all about the win or helping other players but making sure their arena kd stays in tact. What do they care when either way their getting req points and making sure their kd is high? The halo 3 ranking system ensured that if you were playing ranked then you had no choice but to win to move up to get that 50 and not kd!!! It was never an issue with halo 3 and kd morons in ranked. Hell even Halo reaches ranking system is better because it went on the amount you played to move up in the ranks and made no care about kd also. Why would you when its about the amount you play not kd…Seriously 343 look back on the games that WORKED and people really ENJOYED PLAYING!! You ve had more complaints for halo 4 and 5 then all the games put together and you just don’t care obviouslt to listen to the members that are telling you what they want. Please change this pathetic ranking system into something that promotes game play and winning rather than kd and quitting!!!

The ranking system in H5 is good in theory but if it is as you say, then it’s obviously faulty. It’s been a long time since I played Halo 3 but I don’t remember having any trouble with the ranking system there. Actually its my favorite ranking system of all the games I played. I loved that you could become top rank by either winning an insane amount of matches or if you where really really good then you could just play a “few” and become top rank.

What are you talking about? The Halo 5 ranking system is purely win based. Stat padding is completely pointless if you don’t win.

> 2533274890743949;1:
> Its a fact this ranking system sucks bad and it promotes the kders to camp more and hide more rather than actually go for the win. Every game of warzone I play atleast 3 players outta 12 are kd tryhards camping and crouching in corners. Same goes with arena matches!!! Players will sit there crouched in a corner not caring at all about the win or helping other players but making sure their arena kd stays in tact. What do they care when either way their getting req points and making sure their kd is high? The halo 3 ranking system ensured that if you were playing ranked then you had no choice but to win to move up to get that 50 and not kd!!! It was never an issue with halo 3 and kd morons in ranked. Hell even Halo reaches ranking system is better because it went on the amount you played to move up in the ranks and made no care about kd also. Why would you when its about the amount you play not kd…Seriously 343 look back on the games that WORKED and people really ENJOYED PLAYING!! You ve had more complaints for halo 4 and 5 then all the games put together and you just don’t care obviouslt to listen to the members that are telling you what they want. Please change this pathetic ranking system into something that promotes game play and winning rather than kd and quitting!!!

Help! I’m buried under a salty wall!

What does that have to do with the ranking system? You’re ranked based on wins/losses and the rank of whoever you won or lost against. K/D has nothing to do with it. I’m especially confused about how your complaints relate to Warzone, though. I get that some people like to pad their K/D there, but again, what’s that got to do with the ranking system? In that game type, there are no ranks to start with!

> 2533274825830455;3:
> What are you talking about? The Halo 5 ranking system is purely win based. Stat padding is completely pointless if you don’t win.

Yea but since you can’t rank down it doesnt matter if you loose and stat pad after you place.

Um, ranking is based on win/loss, barely or not at all have to do with k/d. If people still care too much about k/d it’s not really the game’s fault. If anything, In Team Arena I ran into people who rushes objectives too hard and kept getting killed than people who are too careful.
Warzone you will have campers because you need to keep the bases secured and running out in the open like an idiot will got you BRed from every direction.

I’ve started to love Free for All, and K/D and camping are completely legitimate there. I don’t usually win matches but I often come out in the top 50% and among the best K/D in the game.

I agree completely. I just play for fun, and the cool armors, lol, but anyways, shouldn’t they just get rid of the kdr? Because it is starting up a new generation of campers/nubcakes?

> 2533274825830455;3:
> What are you talking about? The Halo 5 ranking system is purely win based. Stat padding is completely pointless if you don’t win.

I stopped reading after he talked about the ranking system and then mentioned Warzone. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

> 2533274829723893;6:
> > 2533274825830455;3:
> > What are you talking about? The Halo 5 ranking system is purely win based. Stat padding is completely pointless if you don’t win.
>
>
> Yea but since you can’t rank down it doesnt matter if you loose and stat pad after you place.

Using you’re logic you should be able to ascend the baddies by being a good player and winning. Get better at the game and win and you will get past the -Yoink-.

> 2533274890743949;1:
> Its a fact this ranking system sucks bad and it promotes the kders to camp more and hide more rather than actually go for the win. Every game of warzone I play atleast 3 players outta 12 are kd tryhards camping and crouching in corners. Same goes with arena matches!!! Players will sit there crouched in a corner not caring at all about the win or helping other players but making sure their arena kd stays in tact. What do they care when either way their getting req points and making sure their kd is high? The halo 3 ranking system ensured that if you were playing ranked then you had no choice but to win to move up to get that 50 and not kd!!! It was never an issue with halo 3 and kd morons in ranked. Hell even Halo reaches ranking system is better because it went on the amount you played to move up in the ranks and made no care about kd also. Why would you when its about the amount you play not kd…Seriously 343 look back on the games that WORKED and people really ENJOYED PLAYING!! You ve had more complaints for halo 4 and 5 then all the games put together and you just don’t care obviouslt to listen to the members that are telling you what they want. Please change this pathetic ranking system into something that promotes game play and winning rather than kd and quitting!!!

Warzone is unranked, and camping in Halo 5 doesn’t work; you’re forced to move around the map to control power weapons.

I think this is a learn to play issue rather than a ranking system issue…

I find it funny that everytime theres a post like mine saying the ranking system or whatever is ridiculous and wed all like it fixed has 20 people that agree and 2 that don’t and the people that don’t say get better lmao…I can play all halos perfectly fine thanks and no I don’t need to get better. The majority of players are trying to say what we like and want and what can be done to stop some of the quitting, crouching, stat padding etc… but always falls on def ears obviously. Every time I read the forums here theres so many complaints so im guessing im far from the only player here that thinks things should change in order to keep the players. Your all more than welcome to have your own opinions but that’s what these forums are for is to give feedback and constructive criticism inorder to actual get a game that we fully enjoy playing.
Can you tell me how many people complained about halo 3? that’s right you cant cause the ranking system worked great, with completely unique maps and playlists!!! So why is there so many complaints about halo 5? hmmm…

People trying to win and improve their K/D in a Halo game. Shocking.

> 2533275004372869;8:
> I’ve started to love Free for All, and K/D and camping are completely legitimate there. I don’t usually win matches but I often come out in the top 50% and among the best K/D in the game.

It’s a legitimate strategy!

warzone is made for stat padding

they done goofed by making the overall kd and medals (aside from commendations) available in warzone

and honestly warzone assault is made for campers, you need to hold your ground

and if you are attacking try spawn killing the other team. i love sneaking into the tunnel on Dispatch and spawn killing reds on their armory or in the tunnel