Ranking system and medals

will the ranking system be like halo 2?
the medals on kill streaks are smaller will the be more defined upon release?

Who knows? I would like them a bit bigger personally. Suppose it depends how many they add in, maybe just have the better ones as bigger. Tiny close call medal but decent sized double kill medal.

In terms of the ranking system there is nothing known about it. I’d be very disappointed with a Halo 2 system.

> 2533274801036271;2:
> Who knows? I would like them a bit bigger personally. Suppose it depends how many they add in, maybe just have the better ones as bigger. Tiny close call medal but decent sized double kill medal.
>
> In terms of the ranking system there is nothing known about it. I’d be very disappointed with a Halo 2 system.

I personally prefer the Halo 3 system. I despise that bronze onyx crap.

> 2533274852344555;3:
> > 2533274801036271;2:
> >
>
> I personally prefer the Halo 3 system. I despise that bronze onyx crap.

It’s a hard one to say really. The Halo 3 system is riddled with flaws, mainly deranking/booster accounts. Will be tones of smurfs at low level because it is free to play. The system is kind of long as you might have to play 50-100 games to get to a level where you have fun competitive games.

Bronze to Onyx seems to be the most player friendly system as it skips out all the pub stomping. I didn’t like how it resets so frequently, originally it was resetting every month. I think the system now is better, max rank you can place is Diamond 3 so you still have to work up to Onyx and seasons are 3 months long. Admittedly I’d rather the rank not reset at all unless you’ve not played ranked for 3-6 months then maybe you could redo your placements. I think if you’re playing regularly, resetting a rank seems unnecessary.

Maybe it will be something entirely new.