Ranking Makes No Sense

Let me break it down for you.

I’ve been trying to level up in ranked SWAT for the past couple of days and my rank (Diamond 4/5) barely moves at ALL. Even when I play against champions and onyx teams and WIN, my rank barely moves. Sometimes I will go +5-7 in a game against onyx and diamond players and my rank wont move AT ALL. It’s insanely frustrating.

I don’t know what’s broken, but something isn’t right when I have onyx and champion friends who rank up & down just fine, but I stay at the same rank no matter what I do. I never go hyper negative and usually pull a +1-2 each game. Not great, but not bad either. I don’t understand how the ranking system determines when to move you up or down, because it makes seemingly no sense. I can go on 5 game win streaks and literally not move an inch in rank, it’s ridiculous.

• Dax

There is an active topic on this already at https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/ranking-system/11149b07-81ea-496e-8904-d195cd43422a/posts?page=1 let’s keep the conversation contained there for now, thanks.