Ranked... Whut..?

So me and my friend have almost only ever played SWAT together, there are maybe only 5 or so games in a season we don’t play together.

Whenever we play 10 games and get ranked though, I ALWAYS place higher than him.

I’m a run and gun -Yoink- that has a positive, but poor KDA. He’s consistent all around, aside from maybe Spartan Charge kills.

He has a better KDA, better Accuracy, better everything. And I got placed in Plat 6 and him at Plat 3.

Any ideas?

Well, looking back on your friend’s previous ranks in the playlist, until this season, he’s never been higher than Gold-tier. You, on the other hand, have been in the Plat ranges before. The system takes that into account and considers you a better player than him, so you’ll be ranked accordingly.

Yes, I’ve read that, but he’s been consistently better than me during each season.

> 2533274822657454;3:
> Yes, I’ve read that, but he’s been consistently better than me during each season.

Do you keep playing swat after you rank? Or do you just stop playing swat after your 10 placement matches?

> 2533274822657454;3:
> Yes, I’ve read that, but he’s been consistently better than me during each season.

So long as you guys keep playing every Swat game together, he’ll never “catch up” to your rank or be ranked higher than you after placement matches, no matter how much better he does than you. Now, if he goes off on his own and earns a higher rank without you (Diamond 1, for example) while you stay the same, then he might be ranked higher than you come the end of next season’s placement matches.

Wait, can you get your playlist rank up after playing 10 games?

> 2533274831762284;6:
> Wait, can you get your playlist rank up after playing 10 games?

If you win most of your placement matches, there’s a chance you’ll be ranked higher than where you ended up at the end of the previous season.