ranked unbalanced

Ranked mode presents many problems the game is very unbalanced many players go out for this reason even worse the experience this horrible I played 10 matches and lost all because of it

Do you still feel it’s unbalanced when you win?

I tried to look at your game history to give suggestions. All I see is a wall of DNF’s. I wouldn’t worry about rank, you’ll be banned soon anyway from all the DNF’s

> 2586218893181855;2:
> Do you still feel it’s unbalanced when you win?

Look at my history I come out of at least 10 games because there is no way to win all these games other players from my team left

Did you queue solo or with a team?

> 2533274816299345;5:
> Did you queue solo or with a team?

solo

> 2533274875615460;6:
> > 2533274816299345;5:
> > Did you queue solo or with a team?
>
> solo

Me anytime i queue in ranked solo

Xjiraya sennix you played 10 games and lost all of them eh?
I don’t think you can say that you played when you actually quit out a bunch of games with 0 kills 0 deaths. That would be why you lost by the way… it’s your fault.
Hmm… you were CHAMP 80 in slayer. Silver in HCS isn’t low enough for you? You need to keep de-ranking?

You sir, are a discrace.

> 2535450479150563;8:
> xJiRAyA SenNIx you played 10 games and lost all of them eh?
> I don’t think you can say that you played when you actually quit out a bunch of games with 0 kills 0 deaths. That would be why you lost by the way… it’s your fault.
> Hmm… you were CHAMP 80 in slayer. Silver in HCS isn’t low enough for you? You need to keep de-ranking?
>
> You sir, are a discrace.

This was in the launch of the game when the regions were blocked but I will try to play normally maybe the problem is me

> 2533274875615460;4:
> > 2586218893181855;2:
> > Do you still feel it’s unbalanced when you win?
>
> Look at my history I come out of at least 10 games because there is no way to win all these games other players from my team left

That’s understandable- but 10 games?

> 2533274848704527;10:
> > 2533274875615460;4:
> > > 2586218893181855;2:
> > > Do you still feel it’s unbalanced when you win?
> >
> > Look at my history I come out of at least 10 games because there is no way to win all these games other players from my team left
>
> That’s understandable- but 10 games?

sorry 10 matches