Ranked Social and Warzone playlist (Everyone Read)

Ranked - I would change 2 things. Take out Snipers since we got Shotty Snipers in social and replace that with Capture The Flag (Would make me very happy, Wanting this since launch) 2nd Thing would be to replace new Breakout with old Breakout since the old one takes more skill instead of camping, and 343 if you wanna keep the new Breakout that bad put it in social and call it Breakout 2.0

Social - Another 2 things i would change here, Make BTB maps dev maps instead of forge created maps (Dont get me wrong i like some of the maps but the ones i like i never get so this ties in with the 2nd thing i would change or as should say add) 2nd Thing would be to add map vote or veto to social playlists only

Warzone - So far everything is amazing except still Warzone firefight, There is still stuff wrong with it. Im not going into to much detail but for Heroic Firefight make it where you can revive your teammates like in the campaign and if they die the spawn timer aint so long. Legendary Firefight make it where you can also revive teammates but it takes longer to revive them and if they do die make it where the spawn timer is a little longer. Mythic Firefight make it where you cant revive teammates and the spawn timer is as long as it is now (30 Seconds) Finally make it where when you do die in every Firefight gamemode except Mythic, Make it where you can switch and look at the bosses so you know where there hp is at and possible make it where you can choose a base or garage to spawn in or spawn on your teammates. Finally again, One more thing i would like is Warzone Capture The Flag. (Im pretty sure this is confirmed right?

Forgot to mention this earlier, But also add a population counter to all of this!

> 2535424652945408;1:
> Ranked - I would change 2 things. Take out Snipers since we got Shotty Snipers in social and replace that with Capture The Flag (Would make me very happy, Wanting this since launch) 2nd Thing would be to replace new Breakout with old Breakout since the old one takes more skill instead of camping, and 343 if you wanna keep the new Breakout that bad put it in social and call it Breakout 2.0

Or, take out Shotty snipers and replace it with CTF or some other social mode or just keep them both and make an objective playlist. Why should snipers be taken out when it’s the mode people actually wanted more?

> Social - Another 2 things i would change here, Make BTB maps dev maps instead of forge created maps (Dont get me wrong i like some of the maps but the ones i like i never get so this ties in with the 2nd thing i would change or as should say add) 2nd Thing would be to add map vote or veto to social playlists only

Fiurst off, 343 said they would never support BTB so yeah. If you haven’t noticed, 343 meant for warzone to replace BTB and only added back due to fan backlash so yeah. Also, Dev maps aren’t rewquired, especially if forge maps can outclass them. We just need better forging tools. But the breakout thing makes sense.

> Warzone - So far everything is amazing except still Warzone firefight, There is still stuff wrong with it. Im not going into to much detail but for Heroic Firefight make it where you can revive your teammates like in the campaign and if they die the spawn timer aint so long. Legendary Firefight make it where you can also revive teammates but it takes longer to revive them and if they do die make it where the spawn timer is a little longer. Mythic Firefight make it where you cant revive teammates and the spawn timer is as long as it is now (30 Seconds) Finally make it where when you do die in every Firefight gamemode except Mythic, Make it where you can switch and look at the bosses so you know where there hp is at and possible make it where you can choose a base or garage to spawn in or spawn on your teammates. Finally again, One more thing i would like is Warzone Capture The Flag. (Im pretty sure this is confirmed right?

OK. Warzone heroic and legendary only need timer nerfs, revives aren’t necessary and just really add nothing to the game. But the camera does need more angles so I understand that. Warzone CTF is basically BTB CTF but more chaotic and farm able. It not only would create games the length of warzone that result in a tie or domination, you can get easily farmed by randoms who don’t know how to cap a flag. It just doesn’t really do anything that significant or good to warrant an introduction.

The new playlist is very cool

I’m okay with shotty snipes and snipers because playing shotty snipers first lets you kind of warm up, practice before playing snipers which is nice. And actually I’m okay with the way everything you said already is.

> 2535424652945408;1:
> Ranked - I would change 2 things. Take out Snipers since we got Shotty Snipers in social and replace that with Capture The Flag (Would make me very happy, Wanting this since launch) 2nd Thing would be to replace new Breakout with old Breakout since the old one takes more skill instead of camping, and 343 if you wanna keep the new Breakout that bad put it in social and call it Breakout 2.0

no way… we finally get team sniper ranked… don’t make me cry with removing that…

I think arena is good enough for ctf. I prefer ranked snipers so I can work on it. I have a beast long range snipe but close range I suck. I use this to practice. Besides people like to rank in things. I’m guilty

> 2535424652945408;1:

Disagree big time, i would keep team snipers ranked, remove shotty snipers from social, make team skirmish slayer only so pretty much it’s now a team slayer social playlist only, then make a team objective playlist in social to replace shotty snipers.

> Social - Another 2 things i would change here, Make BTB maps dev maps instead of forge created maps (Dont get me wrong i like some of the maps but the ones i like i never get so this ties in with the 2nd thing i would change or as should say add) 2nd Thing would be to add map vote or veto to social playlists only

343I seems to have no interest in making developer made BTB maps unfortunately as much I’d love to have them… But if forge maps can look like the “Pegasus II” new map, then I don’t care as much, As forgers seem to be better then 343I in making good maps :wink:

Absolutely no voting for maps as it leads to the same bloody thing, over and over and over again. Veto I’m ok with but I really don’t have issues with how it is.

> Warzone - So far everything is amazing except still Warzone firefight, There is still stuff wrong with it. Im not going into to much detail but for Heroic Firefight make it where you can revive your teammates like in the campaign and if they die the spawn timer aint so long. Legendary Firefight make it where you can also revive teammates but it takes longer to revive them and if they do die make it where the spawn timer is a little longer. Mythic Firefight make it where you cant revive teammates and the spawn timer is as long as it is now (30 Seconds) Finally make it where when you do die in every Firefight gamemode except Mythic, Make it where you can switch and look at the bosses so you know where there hp is at and possible make it where you can choose a base or garage to spawn in or spawn on your teammates. Finally again, One more thing i would like is Warzone Capture The Flag. (Im pretty sure this is confirmed right?

I don’t have many issues with firefight other then I wish I could choose which base I spawn at.

> Forgot to mention this earlier, But also add a population counter to all of this!

It’d be nice to have a population counter I agree, but I don’t think that’ll happen for Halo 5 or future Halo games… That is, until Halo is the IT game again :wink: